🅒hapter 40- The Second Female Lead

Seth's POV

“Oh. Well your sister is pretty busy and being the next female heir in the family,she really doesn't have the time.” after finishing saying that I look at the little girl sitting on my lap, she then looks at me with the face of ‘Are you kidding me?’

“Ah~ Irish! That Irish. She was titled as the quee9n of Flowers, isn't she!” Tyson pounders, It confirms it. It's totally her the second female lead.

The loving nature girl, she is fairly beautiful and kind, her main magic core is nature. She is likely to be very independent and very brave.

“But, even though she is busy, she shouldn't make promises that makes people hope” Crish says hugging her teddy.

Well... She has a point though. You shouldn't make promises that can leave people hoping.

“Don't worry Crish, your sister may have no time to play, I could always be here and play with you” I patted her red tiny head and she then giggle and nodded.

“I can't believe I couldn't be with master, how would I assist you if our buildings are far!” Kle said.

“Well, you're my brother and you have no right to serve me anymore” I calmly said while removing my hand to Crish’s head, but suddenly she grabbed it faster and put it back on her head.

Oh how cute~~~~

“Ugh! Ugly little red hair kid” Kle mumbles, his voice was low but could be heard by everyone. “Hmp! Ugly big fat ass brother” Crish argues back.

The two then soon came to bicker and didn't stop for a while. While I was busy patting Crish’s head, me and Tyson had a pleasant conversation.

“What really attracts you the most, cousin?” Tyson began with the topic, I thought of it a bit and tried to think of what attracts me the most.

Hmm....long legs, handsome face, blond hair, majestic aura, cold personality, and deep eyes that could really turn you on. Thinking about my type makes me go cloud nine, which words do I say? Should I say the long legs? Oh~ or the majestic aura.

“A boy with glasses” ah~ yes, nothing more attractive than a ma—wait, man?! I was thinking about a man! And I said boy! Not girls!

“I—i–I mean girl, a girl with glasses” I quickly said. Tyson had a smirk on his face and then annoyingly cupped his face placing his elbows at the table.

“Oh~~ you don't need to hide it cousin, I knew you already like Jax.” Tyson falsely accused. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

“No. I don't like him what are you talking about.” I truthfully claimed, but still my statement didn't convince my cousin and still tried to pair me with Jax.

“Oh, come on! I knew you like him. Stop your useless denying style I could really see that you like Jax, and dude... You don't want to be a crown princess? Well dude, I can see the future well! And it says in my tea cup that you married Jax successfully and had two kids” Tyson said as he swirled his tea cup.

What kind of Harry Potter sh*t is my cousin talkin about? Me had kids?!! With Jax! Ha! No way Jose!(Note: I like Harry Potter, I remembered the scene where they were in a class and had teacups in their hands and went to read on fortune or something :)) <( this looks like a fat emoji with a double chin.)

It seems to be so cousin, you can't change the future. As the future had set it's place and I shouldn't have told you about your future, what great job to ruin someone's relationship” Tyson covered his face with his hands and sighed.