Chapter 28 Princess of Eternal Flame

"Please, protect this forest and it's tribes from this danger. If you do, me and mine sisters and brothers will pledge ourselves to you. Just like we pledge ourselves to your brother. I beg you, Shiva Rajin. Protect this forest like your brother, our master, Veldora did."

 Silence filled the room as dryad spoke. Three young ogres looked towards Shiva, their eyes wide from shock.

"S-Shiva...what is she saying? You are....Lord Veldora's brother?"

One of them asked as he took a step closer to him. Shiva's eyes were hidden by his thick mane of white hair. Shion looked at Shiva in concern as she heard her beloved's secret surface, she placed hand on his shoulder trying to comfort him.

'How...How? HOW?! HOW DOES SHE KNOW?!'

 Panic. This was the only emotion that settled in Shiva's mine. He heard stories about dryads from Hakurou and Ryujin. They are the protectors of this forest and Velodra's servants, they struck down anyone who is a treat to the forest or their master. So how do they know about Shiva's and Veldora's packt? Did Veldora informed them somehow? 

"Shiva...how-?"

 Young Ogre took another step towards him but was immediately stopped by Shiva's glare. His orange eyes swirled with aura inside them, making them glow a dangerous shade of orange. 

"If you move another step forward....I'll kill you."

 Young Ogre shook in fear as Shiva's words settled inside him. Benimaru's and Souei's eyes widen as they saw that glare only once, when their village burned down. Shiva then looked back at Treyni his hair casting shadow over his face. 

"How?"

"Excuse me?"

"How do you know that Veldora and I became brothers?"

 He growled out towards clueless dryad who looked at him for few seconds and then smiled slightly, her azure eyes piercing his orange ones. 

"I can feel his magicules on you. He was the one who gave you your name, am I right? I don't know specifics but I know the most crucial parts of your relationship. I also know...what happen that day..."

 Blue aura sapped out from her eyes, knowledge of Shiva's sin present in her eyes making him gasp. His eyes widen as he heard that, his muscles flexed ready to fight. But then before anything could happen, her aura stopped pouring out and she smiled.

"But I did not come here to...quarrel with you. I am sure that mine lord had a plan forged when such thing happen. And I am here to ask you for your help..."

 Shiva released a sigh of relieve when she said that, he also relaxed more when he felt Shion's hand on his shoulder. He looked at her and smiled while putting his own hand over hers. Shiva then looked back at Treyni.

"So you want me to defeat the Orc Lord?"

"Yes. I beg of you that you destroy him and his army. If his army reaches mine tribe, we will be decimated....Only you can do it, you have part Lord Veldora's power and you can lead three tribes to a fight. Maybe even four if Lizardmen and Ogres set their history to the side."

 Shiva placed hand on his face and sighed.

"I may have a speck of his power...But I do not order any of the tribes besides the Tempest Wolves and Blood Hounds. Every other has their own leaders, like Benimaru and the Goblin Council."

"This may be true. But they trust you and know your strength. You can convince them and lead them to victory."

 Shiva took his hand away and his gaze wandered to Benimaru. His friend had a steel gaze full of confidence. Benimaru nodded his had as if answering Shiva's internal question. Shiva then looked at Shion who's smile made him waver. He looked back at the dryad and sighed.