Chapter 49: Wine & Diamond

Lisa's POV

"But if this request is not followed by any means of discretion, HRS will undergo the process of the complete partnership, under section 6.2 the whole company and its boards of trustees will be solely owned by the LiHan Empire, specifically to Lalisa Han, who this Will's owner most treasured friend"

Huh?

My eyes widened as my mouth went agape more than anyone inside the room, I could hardly sink in what absurdity this is. He.. wants me to absorb HRS.. a big company under my name..

"This is absurd! Lisa is not even a Realdo why woul—"

"It is your father's will, my lord, I am just relying his testimony," The Realdo's lawyer clarified to the youngest son of uncle francis.

I was completely drawn back to reality as Archie stood up from his seat, and Aunt Ahn was already crying in front while the two other sons were completely relaxed. Even more so that Sehun is not talking, or even expressing any form of disagreement.

"I'm sorry I don't think I understand..." I said as I looked at the lawyer confusedly.

"But if this request is not followed by any means of discretion, HRS will undergo the process of the complete partnership, under secti–"

"You know that's not what I meant to say," I scoffed, "He wanted me— a simple investment of HRS to inherit HRS if any of his sons couldn't get married?! What absurdity is this and irrelevant!" "I am not yearning for HRS, I only wanted it's success, not something I wanted to control on my own,"

"Besides, he has three very competitive, intelligent, and legible sons who can inherit and run it the way it has always been running," I added.

"As the will and testament says Ms Han, if none of his son is willing to marry, the ownership is yours when the owner deceased," "By it means it is only for temporary," "And I'm pretty sure any of the lords are capable and would be willing to marry,"

"And I will never seize any of Realdo's name in HRS inheritance under my name, they deserve any of this..," I said.

"Alright, I understand Ms Han," The lawyer sighed.

"Is there anymore?" Sehun asked the lawyer but the lawyer closed the folder and said,

"None as followed, this is the end of Chairman's will and testament,"

---

"Uncle.."

I glances at the sleeping form of Uncle Francis on his king size bed, I am weak in these kind of situation even if I already experienced death before. This kind of uneasiness and regret of not spending more time with someone I adore with in my heart felt like I'm shattering and every good memories with him is going back to me.

The doctors said that the machine is the only source of his life from now on, which means he is already brain dead and the only thing that is working inside of him was his heart.

"I'm so sorry I just got here, I was.. so busy," I stopped.

"I know if you're awake by now you'd be so mad at me because my reasoning is not valid excuse to not visit you when you're still awake, and I'm really really sorry for that cause the thing is.." "A lot of things happened," I said as if talking to an awake man.

"Things like saving the world from a virus, getting myself a man to marry, and being abandoned by that man as well," I paused as I glances back at the sleeping man.

I still want to deny a company to talk to about my problems but sure enough, I needed someone who listened or just vent out without getting anything from them.