Epilogue

Jungkook's POV

Ahh!

Hnnnn!

"Jungkook stop~" ahh

"What did you say?"

"N-no pl-please~" hmmn!

"Peo-ple," uhnnn! "mi-might come—in!" Ahh!

"Who cares,"

I grinned but she pulled back away from me and turned. She looks annoyed like a cute mini tiger but still so hot wearing that dress. It doesn't make sense but I don't think I need to elaborate cause Lisa is a whole ass definition of duality.

"This is so inappropriate Jungkook, it's our wedding day!"

She slapped my clothed chest while tugging her sinful white dress down and went in-front of the tri-fold mirror inside her bride's waiting room where usually guest would greet her but I couldn't stop mg bastard-self from squeezing her thigh under her slitted skirt and dump my finger on her core.

She looks so seductive I couldn't wait for tonight.

"Can we just ditch the ceremony? We already registered our marriage anyway," I sighed but her cute tiger pout shot at me and I burst out laughing.

"I waited 8 months for this Jeon! But you want to waste the billions we spent for a boner?!" I laughed and started walking closer and embrace her in my arms again. My wife is so cute and addictive.

"Alright, Alright, I won't.. Mrs. Jeon," I said pecking her cheeks, and I felt her softly gazes at me.

"I still can't believe it," She whispered while returning my embrace.

"What?"

"I get to marry you today.. when on our first life I was just idolizing you," She giggled. "I really am the luckiest fan alive,"

"And I'm the luckiest man to love you, Lalisa," I said, "And I will love you as long as we shall live.."

She giggled again, "My husband is getting cheesier and cheesier,"

"Shame, you gonna hear cheesy lines everyday," I giggled back.

"Aigo! We are looking all over for you Jungkookah!"

We both look back at the unclose door where my hyungs are but before I could speak, the door open wide and the girls came along with them.

Geez! This couples!

Yes I would say all of them are now are couples, the two is official and the other one is in denial. Especially Jennie, that woman would be the death of Taehyung hyung. I heard he asked her to be his girlfriend last two months ago but that woman dead ass rejected him by fast.

But now I heard those two have been living together at Taehyung hyung's newly bought house which makes both Lisa and I suspicious of both of them. Even more when we saw Jen's neck bruised with love marks the other day.

Why can't they just tell the truth?

"Lisa!"

Jisoo noona, Chaeyoung, and Jennie run towards us and split both of us apart. Even though she's my wife now, those girls are mostly with her nowadays, I don't know if I should be jealous or not.

"You're so pretty! Omg!" Jisoo said.

"Aigo, are you sure you'll marry Jungkook? I'm still available!" Chaeyoung hugged her, and heard Jimin hyung hissed at her.