The Wrath

He was a lithe young man with magenta eyes, black-and-purple dreads that flipped over the right side of his head and an undercut. He had white skeletal markings painted beneath his eyes, on his neck, on his chest and on his forearms.

There were also white rib markings on the bright purple vest he wore beneath his maroon blazer. The skeletal motif of his outfit was complete with a small skull affixed to his top hat. On the left side of his blazer, Sam wore a pin that appears to be a bizarre talisman of some sort.

He also wore a black apron, tied together with a black-and-white ribbon. He had a single pocket visible near his hip, which held two white bones and a green hamsa hand inside.

Grimm and Deuce tried to catch their breath from the fright. Rina smiled as she waved to Sam. Sam smiled while waved back to her.
"Oh~~little demon, you come back. So this time, what you want to buy~~? A charm against cheating? An ancient king"s mirror? Or maybe, some cursed tarot cards?"
He asked as he brought out the said objects to show them.

To make Deuce looked a little bit shocked before clear his throat.
"Um... We would like to buy the things written on this note."
Deuce said as he handed Sam the note Trey gave him.Then Grimm added
"And I also want some canned tuna!" Grim said.
"No! We will not buy any canned tuna!"
Deuce firmly told him. Grim pouted, crossing his paws.
"What do we have here~? Fresh cream and eggs... Oh, my! What a pretty sweet line-up~. OK! I shall bring "em out now."
Sam winked at them as he went towards the back of the store. "Whoa...Will he really have some here?"
Deuce questioned. Rina looked around while she said
"Well, he seems confident enough. Let's look around until he comes back."
Deuce and Grimm shrugged their before looked around. Then, Rina saw a violin and some flute that catch her eyes.