IX

Ignore mistakes:(

Third Person POV:

Ae is sitting in a chair waiting for that solution to be finished once it's done he yank those medical equipment Pete wince in pain Pete somehow want to run he can't do this he can't let his baby get hurt he can't let play with him...

Ae left the bedroom Pete took the chance he tried to get up wincing at each movement by the time he reached door Ae came in he hold his wrist and drag him to beg...

"Ae please I'm sorry Ae I didn't know I'll get pregnant..... I'm sorry please don't hurt the baby please Ae you can do whatever you want..... with me...... but not the baby..... please Ae I beg you" Pete sob at every word choking on his tears but Ae is least bothered he room every cloth on their bodies...

Ae force open Pete's mouth and he stuff pills in his mouth... "Learn to take pills before spreading your legs you slut such a whore you are begging for more but don't know how to take medicines huh!!" Pete to spit them but who is Ae to listen he close his jaw leaving no chance Pete struggle under him he didn't want to but those medicines slip down his throats...

Ae quickly smear the lube and entered him without stretching Pete scream in pain helpless he beat Ae to stop but Ae take those desperate hands trying hard to stop him and tie them to bed with the shirt Pete yelling to stop but Ae is a beast when it comes to sex he lift Pete's leg higher thrusting in an inhumane speed warm blood ooze out with Ae's semen leaving a corpse crying dead with faint sobs

Ae went out angrily after that Pete is a crying mess after that he can't let anything happen to his baby though it's of Ae and he hates it but they made it together and he loves the feeling of a life in his womb his tears never stop Pete cover his body with sheets unable to move he drowned into sleep...

Ae didn't come home for the next few days and Pete can finally breath he managed to bring himself up but don't know if the baby is still alive once he came to his senses he tried all the ways to puke so that the medicine comes out he can't let his baby die...

He is roaming in the whole house unable to understand what to do stress levels are too much he searching whole house but don't know what he is looking for pull his hair in frustration someone ring the doorbell he panicked thinking Ae might be home...

But got a spare key he never ring the bell it must be someone when he opened the door Wayo show up Pete thanked heavens for the help he is like a fairy he smiled at his friend but no emotion and his body drop in Wayo's embrace....

.......

When Pete opened his eyes he was surrounded by his family members and happiness plastered on their faces somehow Pete managed to hide his bruises thankfully if not the family would have broke....

Both Ae's and his parents gathered in the hospital everyone came to know about the good news...

Doctor said there are some complications but didn't state the details thankfully and Pete is grateful to the doctor for this after some medical procedures Pete's been discharged from hospital and Pete's mom insist to take him home....

Pete's mom's eyes show concern he can see the pain in her eyes he knows he is screwed... Once everyone settled down in the house mom went in to Pete's bedroom...

"Will you at least tell me what happened?!" Mom asked Pete bite his lip stopping him to burst into tears....

"There is nothing to tell mom what do you mean" Pete hide...

"Don't act smart I'm your mom and would you mind telling me why do you wear make up at home?!"

"Ae don't want this baby mom" Pete confess finally which bring tears to his eyes...

"Did he beat you?!" Pete bite his lips and nod

"It's enough break the marriage come home I'll talk with everyone" mom said wiping his tears

"N-No mom I want this I can't break the marriage please don't tell anyone I beg you mom please" Pete hold her hands and pull her in a hug bursting into tears the comfort he looked the pain he buried in himself everything came out like a wave he cry in his mom's embrace scaring her those sobs yells scared mom she rub his back comforting him

"Why do you want to continue this when he abuses you don't tell me love him?!" Pete nod in her chest it bring the greatest pain to both of them...

Both mom and son talking open heart but downstairs no is aware of this turmoil they are celebrating for the new member in the family when Ae got a call and he came here to his in-laws house everyone congratulated him and loathes the feeling he just want Pete his Pete

To be continued