scene 36

Jimin POV     (6-year-old Jimin)

Jimin POV (6-year-old Jimin)

"S-Stupid! You're so stupid!" I spat as I angrily wack a tree with my blue and green baseball bat, my hands hurting at the impact but I didn't care my little body was fuming.

"I-I can't be the son you want me to be!" I hissed. I continued my attack on the huge tree as tears started to fill my eyes but I didn't let them fall down my cheeks because boys don't cry! Only weak, soft little boys shred tears!

"I'm sorry Appa!!" I cried out hitting the tree, my mind flashing back to what happened while I was training at the house. "S-Stupid tree!" I huffed

"Yah!!! Stop that!" I heard making all my movements freeze and snapped my head to behind me where I saw a young boy standing with his arms crossed, tapping his foot against the grass.

"Buzz off" I hissed, pointing my bat at him and then turned around to smack the tree some more, but my bat was ripped from my tiny hands by the strange boy.

"What's wrong with you? You're hurting the tree, you little bully," he huffed.

"The tree can't feel anything, you dummy! Give me my bat back, my Haraboji gave that to me!" I spat, but the boy who was a little taller than me dressed in denim overalls and a brown shirt underneath didn't budge when I gave him my angry face.

"Plants and nature have feelings and emotions as well, so you're hurting it. Read a book once in a while you" he spoke I rolled my eyes this kid losing his marbles or maybe a tree hugger and my Haraboji say they are crazy.

"That's crazy! Give me my bat back!" I huffed he shook his head.

"Apologies first then maybe I will think about it," he said, and I was so angry and upset and this kid wasn't giving me my favorite toy back.

"N-No give it back or else or beat you up. I know how to fight," I said. he chuckled looking me up and down.

"You're so tiny I'm not scared of you, Mini," he said and I clenched my fist as fat tears started to fall from my eyes. I wiped them aggressively and sat on the ground, probably getting my nice clothes dirty and will hear it from my mother. I lean my back against the tree, hugging my knees as tears flood my eyes.

"I-I'm sorry..." I whispered softly. I don't look up at the boy but I heard him walk over to me and sit right down next to me, placing the bat in front of me.

"I was just joking don't cry"  he whispered. I scoot away from him.

"W-Whatever, I'm not upset. I'm a big boy" I murmured, wiping my face because I keep crying and I hate it because boys shouldn't cry. That shows weakness and I can't be weak.

"Why were you hitting the tree? Did a squirrel upset you or something? " He asked

"N-No weirdo " I whispered. He just shrugged reaching into his overall pocket taking out a small pack of tissue with the character Ryan on it and handing it to me.