Ch36: Two Weeks Later

Two weeks after the Hashira meeting

"Kyojuro!"

The flame haired man turned around, his face in bandages, arm in a sling, "Y/n!"

Y/n ran up to him, her h/c locks flying crazily in the wind. Kyojuro grunted as she practically jumped on him, making sure to avoid his hurt arm, locking her arms around his neck.

Tears pathetically spilt out of her eyes, "Kyojuro! I was so worried! I was so worried you weren't coming back!"

The flame haired boy chuckled, wrapping his healthy arm around the girl's waist, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to worry you! I got back as quickly as possible though!"

She pushed herself back a bit, looking over the man, "You didn't get too hurt, did you? I mean you obviously got hit hard, it was a lower moon, but you'll make a full recovery right!?"

Rengoku grinned, "Of course!"

Sensing someone else was looking at him, Kyojuro looked behind the girl to see the Shadow Hashira standing there.

"Sensei!" He yelled in excitement. Y/n yelped in surprise when Rengoku suddenly picked her up by under her legs with his working arm, running over to the Pillar, "I'm back!"

"Obviously." Hikaru dead panned.

"Kyojuro put me down you're going to hurt yourself!" Y/n jutted in.

"Nonsense you weigh absolutely nothing! In fact, you should be eating more, you look way too small for a girl your age!" Rengoku let out booming laughter.

"You're sounding too much like Onichan now!" Y/n pouted.

"Good, looks like all my training didn't go to waste like I thought it did." Hikaru grunted.

"Brother!" Y/n gasped.

Kyojuro chuckled, "It's quite alright Y/n, I can understand why your brother was worried." He grinned wider, "But what matters is I'm here now! Right!?"