Seeking for truth

Chapter 9: Seeking for truth

"Are you going to tell me the truth about your FAKE MARRIAGE or should I do the honor" Arnav asked angrily.

"Truth? What are you talking about?"

Her eyes widened in shock after hearing this phrase. But she retaliated and immediately turned her back. She began to wonder how he got to know all this. Does Anjali? No she can't.

He turns her back and gives a deadly murderous glare. "I am asking you last time" His eyes convey the unusual threats that chills her spine.

She is badly trapped and doesn't know what to do. She has no answer for his query.

"Truth? What are you talking about, Mr. Raizada" Khushi avoided meeting his eyes and began stepping back trying to find a way out. He grabbed her back and pulled dangerously close to her by gripping her nape from behind.

"You very well know what I am talking about. Just look at me and tell me whose daughter is jiya?"

"Jiya is my and Jatin's daughter. When you are very well aware about it then why wasting my time. Leave my way! She started struggling into his grip."

"Not so soon. khushi. I have heard enough of your lies. But this time you won't be spared without blunting the entire truth. DID YOU UNDERSTAND"

"What lie, Arnav?? This is the truth. Accept it or not, it's on you." She struggled hard. But unable to free herself from his steel-like grip. "What you want to hear. If you have doubts then you can make a DNA test of me with Jiya. She is my daughter only."

"I know that Jiya is your daughter, but who is her father?" Khushi swallowed and looked at him nervously.

"How many times have I told you that Jatin is her father!! You got the answer, now will you please spare me and let me go back to my family."

"Not this time khushi. You can't run away from me until you tell me what are you hiding within your heart. Not now, neither today nor tomorrow." He presses her more toward himself. Their lips are only a few inches away and she started losing herself.

″Say it″

"Arnav, she is yourr.." she is about to be voice out when someone's promise get her back to reality. She pushed him away instantly which caused him wobble a bit.

"What do you want Mr. Raizada? Why can't you let me live in peace? Just go away. I don't need you anymore. You are non-existence to me. You are the biggest curse in my life. Tell me why you brought me here?" She asks while grabbing his collar and screamed on his face

"Until and unless you won't tell me the truth, you are supposed to stay with me in my farmhouse and that's final" He announced firmly.

"This is bitter but true. It might be hard for you to accept. I belong to someone else and you have no right to me. Only my husband have right to touch me"

She jerked his hand angrily and walked toward the door. She unlocked the door and started going outside when he instantly grabbed her waist and pulled her back inside the room.

"Don't test my patience, khushi. I am warning you Dammit" He slammed both of her hands to the nearby wall.

"How dare you stop me. I can't breathe a second with you. My husband and my daughter might be waiting for me". She started struggling against his grip. He closed his eyes trying hard to suppress his anger.

″You are kidnapped sweetheart.″ He spoke near her lips sensually and then turned to lock the door by glaring at her continuously without blinking his eyes. He held her into his arms, but she continued pushing him his chest in a hope he would free her from his cage.