✿6

I would never fall in love again~

She stuttered, "S-sir?"

He flashed a grin at her. "Hi Miss Lee!"

"Umm hello", she said but almost in confusion.

Jaemin was still in his same suit so, the girl assumed that he probably came here directly from the company. He looked around at the cozy cafe and said, "The cafe is nice. By the way, what are you doing here alone?"

"Huh me? I came on a blind date", she answered.

His eyebrows raised with mouth wide open in realization and he snapped his fingers twice. "Ahhh!!! Was it today?"

She slowly nodded.

"So where's your partner?"

"Oh he went to the washroom."

"Oh didn't you go with him?", he asked in a teasing way because they first met in the washroom.

"What?!"

He let out a giggle. "Just kidding. By the way, how is he?", he further questioned.

"Mr. Taejun seems to be a good guy. He is polite and talks nicely."

The male began to go through the menu kept on the table. "Do you like him?" His voice became low.

"I just met him and I am not interested in relationships now."

He sighed more in relief although he didn't have any reason to.

"And what are you doing here instead of going home?", she inquired.

He pointed at himself. "Me? Uhh... actually I went out to find a good cafe for myself. I used have a favourite one in the States. Now that I'm here, I need to find a good cafe. I saw on the map that some coffee shops are here. So, decided to try this one. It's the third one I'm gonna try."

"You already had four cups of coffee. So much caffeine is not good for health", she said. Worry was evident in her voice.

"Everyone says that. But I love coffee."

She snorted.

She heard footsteps and looked up to see Taejun who was looking at Jaemin with squinted eyes. He sat beside her as the other male already had taken his seat. "Who is this guy?", he asked her.

"Oh Mr. Taejun. He is -" She got cut off by her boss' words.

"Boss. I'm her boss. I just happened to meet her here."

"Oh you are Mr. Na Jaemin. Nice to meet you."

"Me too." The blond stood up and beamed at them. "I'm going. Have a good time you two."

She nodded while her date just forced a smile.

"Your boss seems a little bit too friendly. Is he always like this?"