Corruption

[A/N: Hello my lovelies! Here is the next chapter for you all! There will be two more chapters following this, making this series complete at 30 parts! I hope you have thoroughly enjoyed this book and are excited for the upcoming one! Please, take this as a warning that what you're about to read, is romantic filth. I'm trying to improve for these scenes, so please leave feedback on what could be changed! I love you all and hope you enjoy! -K 🖤]

[🌿This chapter is extremely long, contains swearing, slight angst, and...you've been asking for it, really, really fluffy/filthy ⚠️SMUT⚠️. I apologize in advance.🌿]

[For the love of all that is holy, which isn't this chapter, please don't make me do hand checks. 🤨]
***
I relaxed against my head against the cushioned arm of the couch I was sprawled on. The crackling fireplace emitted warmth and a dim light that illuminated the words my eyes were rapidly reading.

After five years of waiting, I was finally reading through my birthday present from Santi, Anna Karenina. I crossed my legs, becoming more invested in the story as I turned another page.

It had been nearly a month since Santi and I had returned home. It took a week to finalize Tom's house to be secured in Molly's name, and only a day for me to move my things into Santi's house. All of my weapons were stationed in the basement, while all of my original belongings had been unpacked and situated all around our house where appropriate.

Santi gave me the freedom to use the entire house for whatever I wanted.

I turned another page, sighing in pure contentment. In the span of five years, the time when I had been stationed elsewhere, Santi had not only completed my library, but also refinished the master bedroom, and cultivated a gorgeous greenhouse, a carefully procured garden that was essentially magical in a sense.

And he gave it all to me.

My book was gently pushed away from my face. Santi hovered over me, smiling and upside down from my laying position on the couch. "Hi, Santi..." I grinned, watching his head approach mine as he lowered his lips to capture my awaiting ones.

His nose tickled my chin as he greeted me, swiping his tongue over my lips softly. "Hey, baby." He whispered, before claiming my lips again. I lowered my book onto my chest, reaching for his hair to hold onto instead. He chuckled into my mouth and tugged at my lip, then pulled away. "How was your day?" He questioned, walking around the couch and preparing to sit beside me.

I pulled my legs away from the end cushion, allowing him to sit at the end of the couch. I raised my book again, my eyes attempting to find the place that Santi made me lose. "It was good. I was able to sleep in, thank you for that by that way. I spent some time in the garden and took a nap." I chuckled, remembering how intently Santi begged for me to rest as often as I could. With my injuries of nearly two months ago, I was still healing, but nearly restored. "And then I went to therapy, and now I'm reading." My eyes found his that were glancing over my book, wiggling my eyebrows.

Santi's hands softly trailed along my bare legs, massaging my calf muscles as he laid my legs across his lap. His palms were warm and they lovingly encased my skin, tenderly and affectionately rubbing my exposed skin gingerly. "How was that, baby?" He asked, running his fingertips along my shins and eliciting pleasured shivers to tingle my skin.

"It was good. She, um... She was Tom's therapist and I really like her." I cleared my throat and flipped another page. "She says that I'm improving...and that the diagnoses of my PTSD and OCD were years overdue. But we're working on it." I nodded, feeling Santi's roaming hands under my knees as he intently listened to me. "How was your day, Garcia?"

Santi chuckled and sighed, laying his head back against the couch. "I'm glad you're feeling better. You're not alone in this, okay, baby? And I'll tell you all about my day. Under one condition." He smirked, turning his head towards me.