chapter forty nine

j u n g k o o k

bit of spice at the end

I wait for her to go to the bathroom. She almost fell backwards but kept her balance. Then she enters the bathroom.

My eyes diverted to the girls that was two tables away from us. I glare at them as they continued to talk and laugh like their words didn't hurt my girlfriend just now. They made my girlfriend cry and they're going to pay for it.

I get up, glancing at the bathroom. I walked towards them as they looked at me with a confused face. I kept a straight face and stood beside their table.

One lady gasped as she saw my face. The other one looked at me finally before her expression completely changed to a feared one.

I gently put my hand on their table, bringing my face close to theirs. They both shuddered, staring at me.

"I heard that my girlfriend is ugly, poor and a slut."

She pursed her lips, shaking her head. "We were taking about someone else."

I hummed, taking the glass of wine and pouring it on her head. She gasped, letting the cold wine soaking her head as she knew she was messing with the wrong man.

"You made my girlfriend fucking cry, she's already recovering from a serious incident. You know what kind of incident?"

I waited for a response. She opens her mouth slowly, "What kind of incident?"

"Did you ever get scared going back at home?"

"No," She shuttered.

"Did you ever get scared from being yelled at for the simplest things?"

"No."

"Did you get fucking hit by your own father?"

"No," She whispered, getting all the informations in her head. She didn't dare to look up and just stared at her lap.

I yank her hair back with the less force possible. Her face wrinkled because of her squinted eyes, tears trickled down on her cheek. She looks at me with terror and fear.

"Get your manners straight."

I walk back slowly to our table with impatience. Y/n still didn't got out of the bathroom. I wonder what she's doing.

Maybe I should go check her out.

I should just to check, to put my mind at ease. I turn back to the direction of the bathroom. Once I've got in front of the door, I knock loudly enough for anyone hear.

"Y/n? Can you hear me?"

There was nothing but silence. I knock again twice much louder than before. Still no response. That's when I've decided to enter the bathroom. I was definitely scared that she was passed out in the floor.

As I open the door, every stall's door were open expect one. She's alone, that's even scarier.

I stand in front of the door and knock softly.

"Y/n?"

"Don't come in," She pleads. "I look really ugly right now. So please wait outside, I was just about to come."

"I don't think peeing would take this long. What's happening? And why is your voice like that?"

She holds her breath as I could hear her breath hitch. Then, the lock of the door made some low noise. The door slowly opened as I could see her figure appearing.