Chapter 69: Home

Eyoo, I'M BACK LIKE ALWAYS 💪🏽

I don't know what to write here so yk, enjoy this chapter but yall will love the next chapter even more 👻

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share!

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

"Did Silas bring you to that waterfall?" Isabella smiles as the guards bring our suitcases outside while Silas is speaking to the pilot of the jet.

"Yes, it was truly so gorgeous." I tell her which causes her to smile before Isabella starts talking again, "I still remember he used to go there with us."

"Used to?" I repeat what she said in confusion and she hums, "After what happened on that Ambrose mission, he probably told you all about that."

"Oh," I mumble resulting in Isabella giving me a comforting smile, "He just didn't like to do things anymore. If I'm right he stopped playing his electric guitar too."

My eyebrows pinch together at her words, "But he played it for me?"

Isabella blinks at me, a huge smile on her face that implies that she in fact didn't know that.

"Now you know what kind of influence you have on him, dear." She nudges my side, a grin exhibited on her face.

"I checked the house, we haven't forgotten anything," Leah calls out, walking from behind us to where the jet is located.

"You packed your dress safely, right?" Leah asks me, making sure that I didn't forget it. I hum, nodding my head, "Yes, it's safe."

Isabella smiles as she looks at us before nodding towards where Silas is standing near the jet, "Let's go before I start bawling my eyes out yet again." She laughs.

Leah chuckles as we make our way to the jet, Silas' gaze falling on me as he finishes his conversation with the pilot before he heads over to us.

"You have everything?" He questions as the guards load our things into the jet.

I nod while Isabella smiles at us, signalling that she and Leah will be waiting for us in the jet.

"Ready to go home, amore?" He smiles, reaching for my hands as he curls his fingers around them, his hands cold against my skin.

"Mhm," I mumble which results in him narrowing his eyes, his face scrunching up in a frown as he looks like he's deep in thought.

I'm brought out of my thoughts when he gently caresses a strand of my hair behind my ear, pushing it away from my face, "Care to tell me what's on your mind?"

"You know that the panic attacks stopped when we got to Italy, right?" My eyebrows pinch together as I try to find a meaning behind my own words.

I lift my eyes to gaze up at him, seeing the concern flicker in his eyes, "Do you think they'll start again? Once we're back home?"