Chapter 57

Chapter 57: Duelist Kingdom Finals (8)

" Enough. "

After Tokio's monologue, Pegasus uttered those words and he also sounded angry which was completely terrifying comparing it to his jovial and flamboyant attitude.

[ Host, It was a bad decision to monologue your plans. Think of the several villains in different shows and what happened to them. ]

' Well..'

Tokio who was taking a back ride on his mind sighed. Suddenly, the System informed him.

[ Pegasus-sama is activating the shadow duel now, I wouldn't be avail- ]

The system was cut off.

'Fuck, I'm screwed.'

Tokio realizes. He shouldn't have played with fire and acted arrogantly.

" Very well, since you decided to show your edge and depth, Let's play a Shadow Game Konami boy, Yugi boy! "

Tokio suddenly staggered as he felt his consciousness come back to his body and the system disappear under the influence of the Shadow Game.

" Oh?.. "

Pegasus muttered in surprise.

"It seems that I can read your thought now? Hmm... So this ability of yours is weak against Shadow Games? "

The audience outside the duel stage can't see what's happening because Pegasus activated a shadow duel.

'Fuck..'

Pegasus would be able to read what is going inside his mind now.

" Konami boy,  I would like to remind you that it is rude to curse others. "

Feeling annoyed and afraid at the same time, Tokio then declared.

" I end my turn. "

Pegasus then draw his card and smiled. Seeing the smile, both Yami Yugi and Tokio have a bad feeling.

" I will you show the true terror of my monsters! I activate the spell card Black Illusion Ritual!

Tokio stiffened when he heard the name of the spell card.

'It's over..'

" I sacrifice my dark eyes illusionist! I summon my ritual monster Relinquished!  "

[ Relinquished <level 1> Atk 0 Def 0 ]

Relinquished appeared on Pegasus field. Other than feeling afraid because of Relinquished special ability, Tokio felt disgusted and freaked out by its appearance.

" I activate Relinquished special ability! "

When Pegasus declares those words, he glances at the Dark Magician and the Blizzard Princess on the field.

A strong suction force formed from the Relinquished.

" What is happening?! "

Yami Yugi exclaimed. Tokio feels a little discouraged and mostly tired from this shadow game.

Tokio couldn't help but complain at Yami Yugi's reaction. It wasn't like he was the one whose monster was being absorbed.

" Relinquished take control and absorb of Blizzard Princess. "

'Fuck.. Relinquished is disgusting.  I was already unwillingly NTR by the Blizzard Princess by that creepy Relinquished and now she was currently trapped in relinquished like a disgusting poor amalgamation of slime and tentacle porn. '

While Tokio was thinking of those thoughts, he suddenly felt the glare of Pegasus.

'Oops.'

" Oops, indeed Konami boy. We are dueling in a serious shadow game. I do not need such disgusting thoughts that came from your mind! "

[ Then you should stop reading other people's thoughts. Humans after all have darkness in their minds and hearts. ]

" It is the truth indeed. But don't you think that you can distract me with such words and those thoughts? Relinquished attack the dark magician! "

Pegasus then declared. Tokio glance at Yami Yugi feeling worried. It was maybe his fault that the game difficulty was more than usual.

Yami Yugi glared at Pegasus who would destroy his Dark Magician using the Blizzard Princess Power.

But before Relinquished could destroy the Dark Magician, Tokio decided to activate his trap card.

[ I activate the trap card Half or Nothing! ]

Tokio then continued his declaration.

[ Mr. Pegasus, I would let you decide! Your first choice would be to halve the attack of all your monsters until the end of your battle phase. Or you can end your battle phase now. ]

" Akai.. "

Yami Yugi stared at Tokio in surprise. In his eyes, Tokio's credibility as a trustworthy person had risen.

On the other hand, Tokio who has activated this card knows that he made a misplay by activating this card. He was after all aware of relinquished effects.

Removing the black cap from his head, Tokio glance at Yami Yugi.

[ Yugi-san.. ]

The random face edited by Tokio stared at Yami Yugi and muttered.

[ I leave everything to you. ]

" What are you saying Akai? "

It was rare for Yami Yugi to look confused but Tokio didn't bother to answer his question.

[ Goodluck. I'm sure that you would win the game. ]

Instead, he said those words. He glances at Pegasus who made his decision.

" If I decided to skip the next turn, I can tell that Yugi boy would make his counterattack. And it seems that you have another pot of greed in your hands and a monster reborn. "

[ That's right. ]

" Too bad, I wouldn't let you have your wonderful counterattacks~ It's time to goodbye now Konami-boy! "

Yami Yugi questioned Pegasus.

" Pegasus! What is your plan?  "

" It seems that Yugi boy is out of the loop. Very well~ I would explain it to you Yugi boy! The controlled monsters by relinquished if destroyed wouldn't affect my life points but the original owner of the monsters! "

Hearing the explanation, Yami Yugi shouted.

" Bastard! "

Pegasus then laughed and declared.

" I still choose to attack the Dark Magician! "

The Blizzard Princess that was under the control of Relinquished is destroyed.

[ Akai Konami LP1000 → 0 ]

After his life points turned to Zero, Tokio can feel his consciousness slowly fading and it was very painful. Before he completely loses his consciousness, Tokio stared at Pegasus and his current thoughts are read by Pegasus.

" Very well~ Konami boy, You lose!  Your soul is banished to the shadow realm! "

Pegasus millennium eye glowed. Upon the declaration, Tokio's body which was still in the disguise of Akai Konami slumped to the ground. Tokio's body was in the same state as Mokuba's and Seto Kaiba's. But instead of his soul being trapped in a prison card. He was banished to the shadow realm instead.

After banishing Tokio's soul to the Shadow Realm, Pegasus then smiled and asked the Spirit of the Pharaoh who was currently intensely burning in anger.

" Shall we continue the duel now that there are no more nuisance Yugi-boy? I end my turn.  "

" Pegasus! I would win and take back their souls! "

Hopefully, for Tokio, his soul wouldn't instantly be returned to his body as he needs to retrieve the souls of those 2 rare card hunters.