Welcome the Rookie Hunt, Rumi-Chan!

A/N: I know I messed up on Rumi's arm in the picture. Also Happy Birthday to Asmodeus Alice this June 6th!! Hope you all enjoy the chapter!!! I'll try to work on Chapter 38 soon but currently in stress-induced hell, thanks to my homophobic grandmother spending the next MONTH here, so no promises, and if I do manage, be prepared for cruel chapters. Just a heads up. Enjoy!

___________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 37;

The Netherworld- the realm where all demons live. And the Monarch who rules is- The Demon King! However, the Demon King's throne has sat empty for ages. Only the most worthy will inherit this seat of sovereignty. But who will it be?

A young girl who goes by Rumi whose physical age is 14; with the rank Gimel. One day she found herself the granddaughter of a demon named Sullivan. Sullivan loves and spoils Irumi and is even sending her to the most prestigious school in the land. But there are a few problems. 1. The school she is attending just so happens to be the demon school known as Babyls. 2. She is still very much human in her capabilities, knowledge, and mindset. 3. Should they find out the part of her being human- they'd take advantage of her. And 4. Her connection to her mother will be a cause to many new obstacles that very well may put her life in danger! Will this pitiful girl who was finally found by her Grandpa make a better life for herself and actually manage to thrive in the Netherworld? One way to find out!

____________________________________________________________________________

Asmodeus was barely keeping his composer. Internally he was screaming, sobbing, and overall deeply displeased at the disrespect and utter failure he has presented himself as. Failing to realize and come to an understanding of his master- mistress? gender.

However, due to all the upperclassmen running amok, whose presence was obviously causing his mistress to be distressed with the chaos unfolding before them; he figured he best swallow it all back and figure a way to present his sincerest apologies once the next sixty minutes are up.

But truly, how could he fail to come to the conclusion?

Now thinking back on it, with more clarity, her actions and the way she held herself should have easily led him to realize. But he was too blind, too trapped in his own head, and it was pathetic on his part!

Asmodeus closed his eyes, blowing a small plume of flame out to burn away another flyer these upperclassmen dare try to give him while ignoring his powerful mistress who stood huddled against the damn Valac. Which was another thing getting on his nerves!

'What did that damn green gremlin mean by 'squish squish'?! And why did Irumi immediately hug herself protecting her- no! Bad thought! Stay away from the bad thoughts!' He shook his head, wincing slightly at the rise of a headache.

"This-this is getting intense...!" he heard Rumi yelp out after they witnessed more of the hellscape unfolding before them. Feeling her figure tuck in close to his back while Clara peeked from his side, nodding along with her statement. Azz stiffened, holding down a shudder that traveled his spine as he began to nod along, pushing away his current train of thoughts to focus on this.

"No worries, Master! In times like this, there is another Battler that takes control of the situation and does well to make this riff-raff behave! You actually have gotten quite close to one of the members after all!" Azz stated in joy, smiling at her from over his shoulder before looking towards the hallway that held the sharp clack of heels.

"Someone...I know..?" The demoness questioned as a mix of grumbles and cheers for the student council rose around their group.

She seemed to pale, stiffening a bit before she relaxed and her eyes widened all the more upon seeing the President Ameri.