1

Hana was a 21 year old girl who lived in her one bedroom apartment in a city which was located in Japan.

It was a rather hot day in her place which made her feel uncomfortable.

Not to mention she was very bored and had nothing to do in the moment.

"Hana! Where are you?" Her older brother, Karube entered her room and looked down at the girl.

"How did you get in?" Hana asked, sitting up. "Did you break in?"

"Do you keep forgetting I have a spare key?" Karube laughed as he held up the golden key.

"Ah, right." She nodded. "What are you doing here?"

"Arisu keeps blowing up the chat. Didn't you get all those notifications?" The man asked.

"My phone was on silent." Hana grabbed her phone from the side table and noticed all of the missed messages from her friend, Arisu. "Wow."

"Come on, we should go before he breaks our phones." Karube left the room, Hana following along behind him.

The two left and walked down the streets where the sun beamed down on them. "So fucking hot." Hana groaned.

Karube chuckled as he lit a cigarette. "Too fucking hot." He added.

The duo eventually met up Chota and Arisu who was still texting a long 'hey' message to the group chat.

"Just talk." Karube laughed.

"So, what are we gonna do?" Chota asked.

"We could go to a pub if there's any open." Arisu said.

"Last time I went to a pub with you guys I embarrassed myself. Or at least that's what you told me." Hana said.

"That was funny." Karube chortled earning a elbow to the side from Hana. "Okay, ow?"

"I wish we could go to an unknown place." Arisu sighed.

"Imagine if zombies appeared? Just biting everyone." Chota daydreamed.

"Hey, if you have time to daydream about zombies then think of a place to go." Karube inhaled the smoke from his cigarette.

"If a zombie apocalypse happened then Karube would be the last man standing." Arisu joked. "One punch and it would kill the thing."

Karube's face turned serious for a moment. "You would be the last one remaining."

"Huh? Me? Why?"

"You should stop hanging out with us Arisu. You too, Hana." He added. "Start a real life."

Arisu and Hana glanced at each other before bursting out with laughter. "Who is this guy?"

Hana leaned against the wall once again before signing. "There's still nothing to do, though."

"I don't know how you expect us to start a life if there's still nothing to do now." Arisu said.

Karube flicked his cigarette on to the ground before lifting Arisu on to his shoulders. "Come on."

"Woah, put me down!" Arisu said. "This is really dangerous, Karube!"

Chota and Hana followed along behind them, also taking photos of the boy.

"Hey, don't take my picture!" Arisu tries covering the camera with his hand.

"This is a good angle!" Chota said as he took some more pictures of the boy.

Arisu soon eased in to being on his friends shoulder and instead took the time to enjoy it. "Woo!"

After some fun the honks coming from cars were telling the group to move out of the road.