19-Seriously?

"This one?"

"No."

"This one?"

"No."

"This one?"

"No way in hell."

"This isn't going anywhere." I commented in frustration, dropping the pile of clothes to the floor.

Anthony was laying on my bed, scrolling through his phone. Every now and then, he looked at the pieces of clothes I was holding, and every time he just shook his head.

In an hour, people were starting to appear to the Miller household, and I wasn't ready, not even close. The same picking my outfit had been going on and on about half an hour, because Anthony didn't seem to like any of my choices, and that had been his one condition, or either I would've been locked in my room for the rest of the night.

"I'm gonna come here later and burn all of those clothes." Anthony said. "Don't you have like, you know, some basic shirt and jeans, which aren't so damn inappropriate."

"Are you saying that my clothes are inappropriate?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Really Anthony."

"No." He sighed, placing his phone down. "I'm just saying that I do not want to babysit you the whole night from some really fucker teenage boys, who want to go to fucking bed with you."

"Ohh shut up." I rolled my eyes. "My clothes don't have anything to do with that. As long as I feel comfortable of using them, no one else shouldn't care, and for the matter of fact, I do feel comfortable of putting a tank top and a skirt."

He was silent for a moment.
"Okay..."

"Wait, seriously?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Yes." He nodded. "But if you feel uncomfortable, you go change instantly, and if anyone, I mean anyone, says anything about your clothes, you come to tell me. Okay?"

"Okay."

"And I wouldn't be too mad if you put on like a jacket or something." He added.

I gave him a look.
"Get out of here."

He raised his hands up in surrender and moved to sit up on the bed. His lips twitched upwards as he looked at my really serious face, making me to have hard time trying to not to smile.

"Be happy that Weston isn't here, because you would be wearing a Cinderella hoodie and PAW patrol pants."

I threw a pillow from my floor to him.
"Get out."

"Okay." He raised his hands up again with a chuckle. "You know, your eyes start to glimmer when you can't hold your laugh."

I pointed the door.
"Get. out."

"I'm going."

He stood up from my bed and started walking to the door. When he was next to me, he stopped, making me furrow my eyebrows.

"What?" I asked.

"Don't hate me."

"What?" I asked again, this time more sternly.

"I invited your friends." He answered before he sprinted out of the room.

Funny thing, it did take me few seconds to even register what he had said. Then it took me a second to realize what that would mean. Finally, it didn't take long before I sprinted after him, but was totally stopped when I collapsed into Jordan.

It was like in a slow motion, when I realized that I was gonna fall and crash to the floor in any second now. Lucky for me, a hand grabbed my arm, before I was able to hit the wooden floor.