•Chapter 31•

【♢𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕♢】

Everyone eyes widen in shock. A huge black and purple monster, with sharp vicious teeth, giant purple horns, and a long black tail.

He yelled out a furious roar towards Vlahd who still had Y/N in his grasp.

Y/N could not believe what she was seeing. That couldn't be Tom right? She thought to herself.

The monster lunged itself to Vlahd violently hitting him, making him fly across the room hitting another class container.

"Seems like everyone's getting their ass kicked today huh?.." Y/N laughed to herself mentally.

Even though her whole body was burnt out, and her limbs were weak. That still didn't mean she could crack a few jokes.

The Monster got near Y/N and Matt in a protective manner. Y/N looked up at Tom, her nose still bleeding from the hit. "T-Tom?"

Tom looked down at Her and Matt. Y/N holding Matt in her arms, holding his head with support.

He let out a soft wimper lowering his head. She placed her hand on his head rubbing it softly. "...Good to know your alright big guy.."

Y/N's expression then changed to a serious one. Raising her finger towards Tord and his soldiers.

"Now go kick some ass." She ordered him. Tom standing back up releasing another furious roar as fire came out of his mouth.

Patryck taking out a walkie-talkie calling for backup. While Paul was just insulting Vlahd.

Y/N looked down at Matt. Her face sadden at the state her friend was in. He was badly injured, and he was out cold.

She held him close, hugging him tight, but not to tight at the same time.

Tord however...held a widely happy grin as he clasp his hands together looking at the view.

Soldiers ran into the room after getting the call. All of them now looking at Tom with horror expressions.

A random soldier and Dick (that is the name of the German boy) walked up to Tom. The random soldier pointing a gun at him as Dick just stood behind them.

"I-I-I got a g-gun!" The random soldier stuttered out in fear as he shakily held the gun in his hand.

Tom opened his mouth and blew fire right at the two soldiers burning them to a crisp.

Well the random soldier at least, Dick was some how fine?

He patted the smoke off of his uniform and gave Tom an angry yet cute expression.

"Hey! You're being ein grumpy pants!" He grabbed the random soldiers skull and smiled happily. "I know! I'll make you some cookies!"

He then walked off leaving everyone confused....and I mean everyone, but they all then shrugged.

๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑

It was all complete chaos. Tom killing soldier after soldier after soldier. Y/N watched the whole thing with her eyes.

She has never seen so many people die in front of her eyes so many times.

Sure- she may joke about this type of stuff but, she was still human... Well more or less.