XLIV

FORTY FOUR: TO MY SISTER

"Ah yeah... Namhee was like a sister to us too," Jungkook said and Taehyung smiled.

"Namjoon first introduced her when Jihoon and Yoongi got out of juvie. Then she was like a sister to us, she even outshined Namjoon in terms of combat skills. She loved beating people up. Although, she had school and never involved herself with underground business, she was a handful," Taehyung smiled.

"Hey Soujin, if Namhee were to meet you, she'd have already loved you by now," he said.

FLASHBACK

"Finally! Out of juvie!" Jihoon yawned and Yoongi sighed.

"It's so unfair Namjoon and Seokjin were released first. But it's lucky we're both assigned out in the same day," Yoongi said as two figures walked towards them.

"Welcome back to the normal world!" Namjoon smiled and Seokjin nodded.

"We should all go with Jihoon today, shouldn't we? Let's do our first member meeting!" Seokjin smiled and Jihoon sighed

"Let's do a meeting some other time. I want to go meet my twin brother, sleep, and have some kimbap," Jihoon said and Namjoon's eyes widened.

"Oh, by the way! I forgot to tell you guys! This is my sister!" Namjoon said as he pushed a figure towards them.

"W-wait, Namjoon!" A girl said as her eyes widened at her brother, and Namjoon sighed.

"This is the sister I was talking about. Meet Namhee! She.... she's two years younger than me!" He smiled and Namhee bowed.

"So glad to meet you!" She said.

Namjoon's mother died in a fatal car crash although it was mostly suspected that his mom were in debt and didn't pay in time so she was paid with her life instead. So Namjoon's father remarried, and they had Namhee. But their parents soon seperated and took one of the kids with them.

Namjoon was sent to his uncle's home while Namhee was sent to their grandparent's home. Until Namjoon was 8 years old, he was able to live with Namhee.

Namhee was a shorter than Namjoon. She had long and black hair with plump lips and fair skin. She wore a middle school uniform and she was standing behind Namjoon.

"Namhee... what a great name," Jihoon said as he started to walk away and Namjoon looked at him.

"Hey! I just introduced my sister to you and you're uninterested you stupid pig with no taste!" Namjoon spat and Jihoon rolled his eyes.

"I mean, she looks so different from you. I wouldn't believe she's your sister," Jihoon tsked as he stared at Namjoon, then at Namhee.

"Me and Namhee have different moms, but that doesn't change the fact that I love her as my sister!" Namjoon said and Seokjin sighed.

"Such a caring brother, how I wish Namjoon was as caring with his sister as he is with us," Seokjin said and Namjoon glared at him.

"Namhee... huh," Yoongi said as he stared at Namhee for seconds.

"Yoongi? You good there?" Jihoon said as he waved his hand infront of Yoongi.

"Ah! Yes! My name is Yoongi.... nice to meet you," Yoongi said as he held out his hand towards Namhee, and Namhee smiled.

"Let's get along well, you guys!" Namhee smiled back as she shook his hand.

"Yoongi, you've been staring a little bit too long. You're creeping Namhee out," Namjoon said nicely as he tried to pry Yoongi's hand off of her.