M ·bitch·

-u guys were making waffles and matt didn't tell u the waffle maker was on so u picked it up and burned yourself-

"Y/N I'm so sorry," I say seeing her hand turn red.

"What the fuck Matt" She yells with a mad face as she storms out of the kitchen and runs upstairs. I don't know why she's acting like this but I don't like it. I hear a door close and I hear water running. I walk upstairs and hear crying from the bathroom. I walk up to the bathroom and open the door revealing Y/N's hand all swollen as she's wrapping it with a bandage.

"Y/N what happened," I ask with a frown on my face.

"You didn't tell me the fucking waffle maker was on dumbass" She says as she walks out of the bathroom and into my room and grabs all of her stuff.

"Come on Y/N I'm sorry please stay" I beg her but it doesn't help shit. She walks downstairs and makes her way to the front door as I speak up.

"Ok you can be mad at me but I didn't mean to bur you. You told me to do something so I did. Your acting like a real bitch right now" I speak out of anger as my eyes widen at my last words.

I watch Y/N slowly start tearing up as she walks out and she slams the door behind her. I tear up as I watch the love of my life leave me all alone. No comfort, no nothing.

I walk back to the kitchen as Nick and Chris come downstairs.

"Where's Y/N?" Nick asks.

"Let's not talk about her" I say as lay my head on the counter.

"Are you mad at her?" Chris asks me.

"Obviously" I say as I sniff.

"What did she do?" Nick asks.

"She burned herself with the waffle maker and blames it on me, she's been moody all day" I said.

"Is that i?" Chris asks.

"No, I called her a bitch" I mumble.

"MATTHEW WHAT THE FUCK" Nick says making me shoot up.

"I know bro I was speaking out of anger I didn't mean it" I say innocently.

"Matt, do you even know why she was acting like that?" Nick says as he checks his phone.

"No" I say looking at him.

"She's on her period" Nick tells me as I look at him confused.

"That has nothing to do with the fact that she was mad" I say.

"It does. Periods aren't just blood. You get mood swings" Nick says.

"How do you know she's on it tho?" I ask Nick.

"I have a tracker for it on my phone so when it's her time of the month I know so I act more nice than usual" Nick explains.

"You have to apologize Matt" Chris says.

"Ok, I'll text her" I say pulling out my phone.

"No what. Go see her" Nick says.

"Ok fine" I say before grabbing my keys from the key holder.

"You guys can use the batter, I'm not hungry anymore" I say before heading out of the house and heading to Ella's house.

-Y/N pov-

I open my front door after unlocking it as I fast walk to my room. I start crying so much my eyes were all puffy. I can't believe Matt called me a bitch.

After all, we've been through. It is kind of my fault because I didn't tell him I was on my period but it's not an excuse to call me names.

He's called me a bitch before but we hated each other then. Now it's different because were best friends. And I deeply have feelings for Matt too. I cry and cry into my pillow as the sound of him calling me a bitch replays in my head, I cry even more.

I walk into the bathroom before looking at myself and seeing my red puffy face. The bags under my eyes were huge and pink. As I'm looking at myself I hear the doorbell ring so I head downstairs. I open it revealing a male figure. Matt.

-matt pov-

I arrive at Y/N's house and I hop out of the van. I walk up to her front doorstep and take a deep breath before I ring the doorbell. I wait for a couple of seconds before the door unlocks and I see Y/N.

She'd been crying. I could tell because her eyes were puffy pink and her face was red. The moment I saw her I wanted to give her a hug, but she would push me away.

"Why are you here" She says looking down as I eye her.

"I just wanna talk to you" I say.

"I don't wanna talk" She says before pushing the door for it to close, as I put my foot on the bottom corner of the door.

"Y/N please" I say as she lifts her face up and looks me in the eyes as she sees my pin. She opens the door and walks up to her room as I follow behind her after I lock the door.

I walk up to her room and see the blankets all over the place and a wet pillow. This is all me. I did this.

She sits on her bed as I sit right beside her. She moves further from me as I look at her. We stay in silence because I didn't even know what to say. She breaks the silence right as I was about to.

"You wanted to talk," She says still looking down.

"Yeah," I say before starting my long speech.

"I'm sorry for being rude towards you. I didn't know you were on your period. I'm also sorry for calling you a bitch, I was just, speaking out of anger I guess. I swear on my brothers I didn't mean it and you can believe me on that because I love them so much" I say making her smile.

"I'm sorry Y/N, for everything" I say as she looks at me and shoots me a soft smile.

"I'm sorry to Matt. I had you all worked up it's my fault. Sorry for my attitude too. How do you know I'm on my period?" She asks me.

"I have my ways" I say smiling.

"Can we go eat at your place, if there's still waffles?" She asks.

"Yeah sure" I say as we head downstairs and drive back to my house.

-sorry this is long-