Level 10 Threat

Steve's POV
I took the book back to the tower and began reading.

It says;
Name: Unknown
Alias: Verdict
Age: Unknown
Nationality: English
Place of Birth: Brighton, England
School Graduated From: East Sussex College Eastbourne
Current Place of Residence: Unknown
Job: Sniper/Scout for British military
Notes: Never misses shots, always gets a lot of information out of enemy's, hidden identity, excellent memory and map drawing skills, good sport
Current Status: Active (mia)
Father: Unknown
Mother: Unknown
Siblings: Unknown
Close Friends: Juni Marietta Andrews, William Patrick Gold
Threat Level: 10/10
Currently in SHIELD: No
Last Attempt to be Recruited: 8 years ago
Reason not in SHIELD: Refusal. Reason behind refusal unknown

The rest of the pages were blank. Reading it Steve had his questions. How could this person be a level 10 threat? Why did this person refuse to join SHIELD? Why has no one attempted to recruit them for 8 years? Why is there so little information about them? Could this person be Brighton? He thought about it.
Juni had said Brighton was in the military. But she got an injury and had to leave. "Verdict" was born in Brighton as well as Brighton herself. "Verdict" had two close friends Juni and William. Brighton had two close friends Juni and Will.

"TONY!" Steve yelled from the living room.

"What?!" Tony attempted to shout back from the kitchen with his mouth full of food.

"Get over here, please. Take your food if you must," Steve asked.

Tony walked over plate in hand. Steve patted the couch next to him. In an extremely hushed voice, he said, "Brighton asked me what SHIELD was today."

"What?" Tony said a bit loudly.

"Sh!" Steve hissed.

"I thought barely anyone knew about it in America. Isn't she British?" he asked, quietly now.

"That's what I thought so I talked to Fury. Don't worry, he doesn't know about her. I asked about any missions done in England and look," he thrust the book into Tony's lap.
"All the information in here matches somewhat to what they've told us."

"No way. This person is a level 10 threat," Brighton is too sweet to hurt anyone," Tony said.

"Do we know that though?" Steve asked.
"Fair. Do you really think this is Brighton though?" Tony responded.

"I think there's definitely a chance," Steve said.
"If she's a level 10 threat, then how do we know she doesn't already know who we are and is trying to get information to use against us?" Tony wondered.

"Here's the real kicker, we don't," Steve explained. "And we can't hack her phone either."

"Well," Tony said, picks up his plate and leaves. "Fun." Is the last thing he said hushed.
"And that's how you open your email, Capsicle," Tony said loudly to avoid raising suspicion.

~~~~~~
Mystery POV
I was watching this all go down through the cameras of Stark Tower. Huh, so SHIELD had a book on Y/N. Well, at least she's happy now and not constantly on edge.

~~~~~~~
Back to Steve's POV
I just realised that I left Brighton on read. I'm a terrible person. But now, if this Verdict person is in fact Brighton, I need to figure it out.

~~~~~~
Finally Your POV
This reunion sucks. I keep thinking back to America's Ass?. I messed up. I shouldn't have said that.

"Y/N?" Will said, worriedly. Juni was off flirting with a new teacher or something.
He put his hands on my shoulders. "Is everything okay?" he asks.

"No," I meekly reply.

"Oh," he responds but doesn't push it. He just pulls me into a hug. We stay like that for far too long.

Once I gather myself he starts to pry. "What's going on?" he asks.

"I fucked up," I just answer.
"How?" he asks.

"Well," I start before getting cut off by a lady.
"Excuse me," she starts. "Are you Y/N L/N and William Gold?"

"Yes?" he answers while I sniffle.

"We'll get over here and talk about your jobs to the students," she explains.

Will and I look at each other and do it.

~~~one toned down job explanation later~~~

"Finally we get to leave," I state.

"Yup. Let's go pull Juni off that poor teacher," Will states.

"You go do that, I'mma text Mr. Ass," I reply.