}•{ Too dumb.

~•} C H A P T E R|29 {•~

"Who was he?" Naina hushed in a low tone looking at the empty sofa where Vikram was sitting a second before

"How am I supposed to know!?" Raina retorted looking at her husband who was standing there with a murderous glint in his eyes, fisting his hand so sight, that she feared it might break his fingers.

It had been so long since she saw Aakarsh this angry.

Ruhanika as usual didn't participate in the conversation but stood there with a creased forehead trying to understand what just happened.

"Vikram Singhania," Ishani told coolly glancing back at her precious mobile phone raising Naina's anxiety.

Naina for sure knew that Rathores and Singhanias were rivals.

"How do you know him?" Naina exclaimed in a low tone.

Looking away from her phone for a second, Ishani smiled, "Oh! He was my ex-boyfriend." and focussed her attention back on the device in her hand.

Naina gasped as she looked at Ishani in horror while Raina sighed boredly and mumbled, "Naina, she is being sarcastic."

Naina took a breath of relief.

Apparently, the boyfriend thing didn't settle well with her, and that too with a Rathore rival. A big no!

She was for sure a good Indian girl but Ishani was anything but that.

"Then how do you know him?" Naina questioned again unable to keep her curiosity at bay to which Ishani lazily showed her phone where she was regarding an article regarding the same.

"Vikram Singhania, the second Singhania brother handles the company along with his big brother Udgam. His relationship status is none as he is moreover a womanizer. The relationship between his family and Rathores is rocky and the reason is suspected as Shreshtha Singhania." Ishani read out aloud the article she was previously reading in her mind.

The other three squeezed their mind for some clues but finding none they shrugged the matter excluding Raina.

Raina wasn't able to get the image of enraged Aakarsh from her mind.

After that incident, she hadn't seen him this angry and she knew that she was going to scratch this matter out!

I will make sure that Aakarsh spits the truth out.

Raina thought going towards the kitchen to make a black coffee for Aakarsh as per their agreement.

}}}}}}•{{{{{{

Aakarsh breathed heavily trying to control the boiling rage inside him. He closed his eyes tight gritting his teeth as once again Vikram's face flashed in his mind.