Ceremony

(A/N :- Ayo guys! I'm back. Hope y'all didn't forgot me. I'm back for a good amount of time so you can expect a lot of things from me. Have fun reading this chapter which I made in one day 😃. I couldn't give it a read after finishing so feel free to point out mistakes. )

No one's pov:-

"What are you doing, Koo?" Taehyung asked the alpha, who had his back turned towards the omega. The alpha had been busy, didn't know with what, since Taehyung started feeding Eunae.

"I brought a few clothes before their birth, so I am trying them on her. "Jungkook said, being extremely careful because he is afraid to break their bones. Earlier, he almost had a panic attack when he held Hyunwoo, and his head swung down, and the boy started crying. Jungkook almost believed that he had broken his son's neck.

It took the omega a lot of effort to make the alpha understand that the newborns don't know to balance and needed support, even to keep their heads straight.

Taehyung got confused for a second at the alpha's words. He looked down at the girl, sucking his nipple softly. "But I thought..." Taehyung's words cut off when Jungkook turned around with an excited smile.

"I did it. "Jungkook said, showing the pup in his arms, wearing a pink frock, making Taehyung burst out laughing.

"Koo, why would you do that?" Taehyung laughed, which woke up Eunae in his hands, making her whine loudly for being disturbed in her sleep.

Jungkook confusedly looked at Taehyung, and then his eyes fell on the grumbling Eunae and the pink headband on her, making him realize it was Hyunwoo whom he made to wear that pink frock. "Shit. Sorry, bub. "Jungkook muttered, pouting at the boy, who stopped whining once he laid him down on the bed.

"You're not helping, petal. "Jungkook groaned at the laughing omega and picked up the discarded clothes. "And who made him wear a pink night suit? It made me believe he was Eun." Taehyung smiled at the boy who was looking around the room.

It's been a week since their birth, and Taehyung is ecstatic and exhausted. The two kids are noisy as hell. Once they started crying, it took a hell lot of struggle for him to make them sleep again. Sleeping at night has become a luxury now because of the number of times they both wake up, sometimes to have their feeds or get their clothes changed, or because they find the nighttime the best one to irritate their parents.

The major problem is that they don't even want to go into anyone else's arms except for Taehyung or Jungkook and would literally cry their throats out if someone else held them even for a moment. Only when they are deep in sleep others could hold them.

But sometimes it also comprises the times when they both sit together and talk, which sets of clothes they want them to wear, where they could take them for evening walks, or sometimes arguments about whom they would start calling for the first time.

In conclusion, their nights have been hell, but in the daytime they both would chat together with others, joining as well.

"Jin hyung did it. He gave Eun the same, too. "Taehyung said, caressing Hyunwoo's cheeks, who squealed at the touch, swinging his hands and legs happily.

"Their clothes are the only way I recognize who's who, or they both look alike to me. "Jungkook mouthed, slowly taking out the boy's hands and then removing the frock.

"It's not that hard. Try to look closely, and you'll understand why. "Taehyung smiled, followed by a light chuckle, as he had the girl secured with his one hand and the other tapped her butt to help her sleep.

"It looks like those motherly feelings which the other parent can't understand. "Jungkook mumbled, throwing away the pink frock and buttoning up the shirt the boy wore before.