grayscale [heizou x reader]

we r thirsty

we r thirsty

tags; oral sex, cunnilingus, dom heizou, pure smut

wc: 448

"Sit." The detective ordered you as you felt his deep seductive tone send chills down your spine. His eyes were filled with lust mixed with a tint of love making it visible that he was desperate to see you come undone.

You obliged by his request, taking a sit on the stool before you with your figure facing him as he immediately attacked your neck seconds later.

Heizou sucked and nibbled on your flesh as you felt his lips crane against your skin, the soft touch you felt was intricate when he claimed you as his own. The moonlight shining through the small window radiating his shiny face and sharp jawline.

He dragged his lips back up to your ear breathing onto it. "You're making me so eager." he hastily trailed his hands onto your chest as you felt his warm touch tie you into a knot.

Sins were tinted as you offered your physique frame to Heizou. the only person who you ever accumulated tender feelings for.

The way his eyes struck you like an arrow as his tantalizing eyes were focused on yours, enough to send you to heaven. You've fascinated this moment for so long, but now when his unholy hands intertwine with yours; You wished for so much more.

He went lower and lower, until he finally came face to face with your lower behalf.

Heizou wasted no time into bringing your legs onto his shoulders and trapping himself in between your thighs.

Your vision became clouded each second you felt his hot breath drag along your thigh.
Heizou sent you into twilight when he licked a long stripe on your sensitive bud, making you instinctively attempt to close your legs; failing by his strong grip he had.

"H-heizou" you moaned his name so hungrily for more as he fondles with your body. You felt him suck on your clit with his tongue flicking every second or so as you gripped his hair tightly.

It was all too much to handle, the man in between your legs eating you out, the way his hand played with each part of your body exploring your figure and the way he looked so hot doing it while you could only reward him with your unworthy hands gripping tighter onto his scalp.

He didn't mind the pain though, as all he was focused on was making you cum for him.

You felt your high coming as one thrust from his tongue was enough to make you squirt out your white liquid onto his face, while you watched Heizou pull away wiping his lips with the back of his hand.