academic rivals [xiao x reader]

omg enemies to lovers smut

tags; oral sex, cunnilingus, academic rivals/enemies to lovers, closet sex, overstimulation, vaginal fingering, blowjobs, body worship, dom xiao, bratty reader

wc: 2513

"Are you fucking kidding me?" You said frantically, staring blankly at the sheet of paper in your hand containing your final grade for the semester. 64/65. Just one point away.

Slight anger took over your form, as your hands gripped the paper tightly while you tried to calm yourself down. You cursed under your breath as your head hit the table while your arms covered it. "Hey, it's just one point away Y/N. Don't be too sad about it!" You heard a sweet, familiar voice that belonged to your best friend Ganyu. "Easy for you to say, what'd you get?" You asked the blue haired girl as you lifted yourself up, hand in cheek as your eyes met with hers. "60" She exclaimed with slight disappointment as to knowing your score already.

"That's okay Ganyu, let's try again next time okay?" You tried to cheer her up without even considering your own feelings. She smiled at your response; "Thank you Y/N, i'll be right back" as she fixed her uniform skirt standing up, off to asking other people what their score was.

You sighed to yourself, knowing you could've gotten full marks if you didn't erase your answer the first time on that one question you got wrong. Knowing this isn't the first time this happened, your anxious feelings didn't last long as you successfully calmed yourself down by playing with the cap of your pen.

"Y/N, you didn't get full marks?" Your seat mate Keqing asked, eyes trailing your figure as she waited for your response. You turned towards her by simply responding with a simple no. She seemed stunned, hands laying on the table in front of her as she brushed some strands away from her long purple hair. "I guess Xiao is the top for this semester." She softly murmured to herself trying to not make herself be heard, obviously failing as your face went white.

"Xiao?" You cursed his name under your breath, voice cracking as the anger that left your body came back stronger. Keqing acted like she didn't say anything as she turned away from you.

You despised Xiao. For stealing your position as the council president, valedictorian, school representative, and much more ever since he transferred to this school. A pain in the ass, you thought. Because with him around you were always labeled as "2nd place." The nickname made your blood boil. However, because of the reputation you gained through out the years you tried to not snap at him whenever he quote on quote "steals" your position as 1st place.

But you didn't know that, Xiao felt the complete opposite.

He admired you a lot, Xiao was known for being the quiet smart boy when in reality, there's so much more to that. He loved your determination into winning different competitions. Although he doesn't win most of the time, that's just because he gave up his position for you to be happy you beat him in something. He knew you hated him but he didn't care, Xiao was not just determined to win 1st place, but to also win your heart.