20: Feelings

(Chapter - 20)

"Yera can be discharged now," the doctor told Heeseung, who nodded in return.

"But for this day, she would have to get wheelchair assistance as she still needs some time to recover from the energy loss."

"Okay, hmm, please send the wheelchair, and yes! I don't need any nurses to drag her around. I will do it myself." Heeseung instructed the doctor.

"Okay, Mr. Lee." The doctor left the room to inform the nurse.

"Hold me," Heeseung instructed Yera, so he could put her on the wheelchair.

"I don't need your help. I can sit on it myself." Yera stood up from the bed while walking with wobbly steps.

She was on the verge of falling, but Heeseung held her just in time.

"You idiot, why do you always do the opposite of what I tell you to?" Heeseung asked her as he placed her on the wheelchair.

"Are you alright?" Heeseung inquired, a worried expression on his face.

"Yes," Yera replied, showing him an 'okay' sign.

"Why are you helping me with the wheelchair?" Yera asked, causing Heeseung to stop pushing the wheelchair.

Heeseung himself didn't know why he was helping her. He just felt he should take care of her. He was doing what his heart told him to.

He was struck by the question of when he began to listen to his emotions rather than his mind.

Did he feel possessive about her?

It never happened to him while he was in the presence of his first love.

"I was bored sitting in the room for a whole day." Heeseung simply stated while pushing her wheelchair.

"You are really lazy, you know?" Yera chuckled while asking.

"Not.at.all!" Heeseung cheered as he sped the wheelchair while pushing it while running across the hospital corridor.

"WOOHOO!" Yera hooted, while Heeseung giggled as he heard her hooting.

"THAT'S A DEAD END! STOP HEESEUNG!" Yera shouted in panic while shaking her head side to side.

Heeseung immediately stopped the wheelchair while coming face-to-face with her, laughing at her shocked face.

"Why the hell are you laughing? I was almost about to get killed!" Yera smacked Heeseung's back, who seemed to have no control over his laughter.

"I won't let anyone hurt you when you are by my side. I am not a president for nothing." Heeseung murmured as he knelt to her level and held her jaw, his eyes shining with sincerity.

"Really?" Yera asked with silliness, her eyes reflecting innocence that Heeseung had never noticed before.

"Yes," Heeseung grinned and pecked her forehead, causing Yera to blush in embarrassment.

She got a strange feeling that was stuck in her heart when he pecked her forehead. She felt an odd sensation in her heart.

'It's just his way of showing affection, nothing more! Get your head out of it!" Yera scolded herself as she scratched her nails to the tips of her fingers, dwelling on the fact that he abducted her for vengeance.

"I want to meet Yakura," Yera said, her eyes not able to make contact with his.

"Sure, why not?" Heeseung accepted her wish and took her to Yakura, who was apparently busy making tiktoks.

"UHM..." Yera tried to grab her attention by clearing her throat, but the latter shushed her by making a gesture to keep quiet.

"Are you serious?" Heeseung, who had been sitting next to Yera for about half an hour waiting for her sister to finish her session, spoke up for the first time.

"What the hell do you want, bro?" Yakura, who was highly irritated by her brother's constant nagging, spoke up, her voice expressing her frustration.

"Stop this shit, my head's going to burst! LEE YAKURA!" Heeseung pinched his forehead while trying to get rid of the high-pitched sound of the song.

"That's it!"

Heeseung got up from the couch, taking long strides towards her bed, and snatched her phone immediately.

"What the—?" Heeseung was astonished when he saw what she was really doing.

"She is participating in a kids' challenge. Are you even for real, huh?" Heeseung sighed.

"Well, all those kids I watched before filming weren't cuter than our Yera." Yakura giggled while pinching Yera's cheeks.

"Don't sugarcoat things," Heeseung chuckled.

"Am I not cute?" Yera asked while looking towards Heeseung, her face turning gloomy.

"What the hell am I even asking? Just ignore what I asked just a moment ago!" Yera buried her face in her hands due to embarrassment.

"You are cute." After watching her dull mood, Heeseung felt an ache in his heart and spoke it out loud in monotone.

Yera widened her eyes, startled by the unexpected remark.

"Th-Thank you." Yera stuttered out, causing Yakura to laugh.

The couple drifted their eyes towards Yakura.

"I think I am being a third wheel..." Yakura muttered under her breath.

"Excuse me," Heeseung exited the room to accept a call.

"Hey! Yera!" Yakura motioned for her to come closer.

"Yes? Are you feeling any pain? Do you need a doctor?" Yera bombarded her with questions, to which the latter laughed off.

"If you don't mind, can I ask you a question?" Yakura said.

"Yes, sure."

"I want a sincere and genuine response..."

"Okay,"

"Do you have any feelings for my brother?"

To be continued...

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me!

Stay healthy, stay happy and stay tuned for the updates>>

❤️❤️❤️