Chapter 34

*・゜・*:.。..。.:*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

:*・゜゚・*

*・゜・*:.。..。.:*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"No is the final answer Damon. End of discussion." Stefan firmly told his older brother as he packed away blood bags

The older Salvatore rolled his eyes and crossed his arms "Look Stefano, all I'm saying is this isn't really your choice and that they need to experience what being a vampire really is like. Enough with this animal feeding and blood bag bullcrap, they need fresh blood from a vein. A human one."

Pausing and looking at his brother Stefan gave him a look "You don't get it do you. Ok I gave them options and they chose what they wanted, I am not like you so I will not force something on them."

Still not listening or caring Damon kept pushing his side of the argument "Vampires eat people. Its in the natural state of being a vampire, they're gonna have to do it sometime." 

Getting frustrated and annoyed because his brother wasn't listening, Stefan loudly slammed his hands on his bookshelf and then looked Damon dead in the eyes

"You are not listening! Name one vampire who didn't kill someone when they were learning how to feed on humans. Do it Damon!" When his brother was silent he continued

"Exactly my point! It's natural yes, but those two can not handle killing someone! They both put everyone before themselves so do you really think having them feed on human is good right now? Because if they kill someone they will not be able to handle it ok, and how much more pain and guilt do you think they can take, especially Zeara. How much more pain do you think she can take huh?"

Looking around the room Damon sassily mumbled quietly "I don't know Stefan. Not much I'm guessing."

The younger Salvatore scoffed and shook his head "Damon this is a literal question not some funny joke. But it seems you can't even answer it. I'll tell you the answer, the answer is zero. Zeara can not mentally or emotionally handle anymore surprises or pain. Especially not after yesterday."

He looked at his brother who still had his arms crossed and unbothered

Damon rudely dismissed that and rolled his eyes "Yeah yeah who cares. Witch turned vamp and you're so worried she's gonna snap. My question is where does Elena fit into this?"

Instantly after hearing that Stefan raised his voice at Damon, clearly upset and annoyed he was so worried about Elena

"This is not about Elena Damon! I gave her resources and she picked what she wanted to do. Her not me!" Taking a deep breath the young Salvatore gained control of his emotion and finished with what he was saying

"Right now you are focused on the wrong person because last time I remember Elena is not a vampire and witch. Zeara has had too much happen to her and is literally the first and only of her kind, Damon she defied the laws of supernatural nature. Elena is not as dangerous or on edge as Zeara right now, so if Elena comes to you and says she wants to human feed she can. For now Zeara is on a blood bag diet, and that is final! And Damon you have not had to sit with her every night for 2 weeks while she literally breaks down in your arms and cries herself to sleep, so you have no right or authority to make decisions for her."