On Top

You pressed the elevator button for the tenth floor of Jungkook's apartment complex. As the lift went up, you stared at your reflection in the large mirror located on the right side of the elevator. You tousled your hair a bit to try and make it appear less neat. You didn't want Jungkook thinking you had gussied up for him or anything.

In reality, though, you had. Before coming over to his place, you had straightened your normally wavy hair, and you even applied some makeup. When Jungkook would come to your and Yoongi's house, it was usually later in the evening. Your makeup was almost always removed by the time he'd arrive; Jungkook didn't see you with it on very often.

The lift eventually reached its destination. Your stomach dropped. You were incredibly anxious about what was in store, even though you didn't exactly know what was going to happen tonight. The only information you were given was to be there at nine o'clock.

You stepped out of the elevator and turned left down the long hallway to locate Jungkook's apartment. When you came upon it, you knocked a few times on the door. You could hear his footsteps as they approached.

"Y/N," Jungkook greeted you. "Come in."

He was dressed in a black suit, the tie slightly loosened. Jungkook worked for a rather large entertainment company, so he had to wear formal clothes every day. And just like how he rarely saw you with makeup on, you rarely saw him in something other than a baggy t-shirt and sweatpants.

"Have a seat on the couch," he told you as he picked up his suit jacket that was laid across a bar stool to properly hang it on the coat rack. "Do you want a glass of wine?"

"Sure," you responded.

Jungkook poured you each a glass of red before he joined you on the sofa. You took a small sip, expecting to dislike the taste considering you preferred white wine, but to your surprise, it was delicious. You didn't catch a glimpse of the brand, yet you knew it was probably expensive. Jungkook was rich, after all.

He came from a wealthy family and wouldn't have to work a day in his life if he didn't wish to. However, he chose to have a career. Jungkook wanted to make his own money and prove to himself (and others) that he was perfectly capable of doing it.

"So tell me," Jungkook began, "how much experience do you actually have?"

"I don't know," you shrugged. "Not a lot. That's kinda why we're here."

"Well, have you at least kissed someone?"

You nodded.

"When was the last time?"

"A few months ago," you replied. "Jihyeon and I got really drunk and made out."

Jungkook tilted his head to the side. "Do you like kissing girls?"

"Yeah," you breathed. Jungkook wasn't aware you were bisexual. You never felt the need to tell him. He was your brother's best friend, not yours.

A smirk danced across his lips.

This annoyed you, and you snapped, "What're you smiling for?"

"It's cute how flustered you get when you talk about it," he revealed.

"I'm not flustered."

"Then why are your cheeks turning red?"

You touched your face with the tips of your fingers. Your skin was warm. You were blushing. It was embarrassing, so you placed your hand in your lap and glowered at him. "Shut up."

"Chill," Jungkook chuckled. "I'm just messing with you."

"I thought you said you took sex seriously?"