36

Continue......

Life...

sometimes gives you lot of pain n next period it gives you unexpected happiness....that much of happiness that we can't handle at same time ....

yes life is unexpected for everyone.....no one knows that in one time we cried like everything is finished n in next moment we feel like we have everything....

Shehnaaz is also going to this same phase....

she didn't expect that she will meet her lost love like this after almost 3 years.....

but her painful days ended....n now she have him....n biggest happiness is that he confessed that he already had feelings for her....yes he is helpless or may be put his family at his first priority but he confessed that he start to love her but coz of fears he didn't accept it....

now he is accepting her love without any fear....

why ? because he come to know that he have daughter...

ummmm yes may be this is also a reason but the main thing is he already confess to her before she told him about their daughter....

n most important thing his eyes.....freak....they are so talkative

n only shehnaz can listen them....she can only read them....

n this is possible coz of pure love....

Shehnaaz start to adore her world...

yes her sidharth n her zara

she is standing at doorway of his terrace room n looking her world smiling n talking....

her eyes get moist ....she is fearing what if that her beautiful dream ended soon...yes she think this is all a dream...a beautiful one....

shehnaz's pov

Bhagwan please iss bar kuch mat karna.... bahot mushkilo se milti hai muze thodi si Khushi....usko dur mat Krna....iss bar thoda zada der rehne Dena...zada der matlab bas mere akhri sas tak iss pyari si Khushi ko rehne Dena mere pass....

Sid :- jaan....come

Shehnaaz come from her thoughts...

she turn n wipe her tear...but sid notice it....

Shehnaaz :- ha...

she goes inside n climb on bed beside him....

zara is doing something with her new doll set....her father bought for her before just 1 hour.....

yes.... sidharth is behaving like crazy father after he come to know that he is a father of such a cute girl.....

he is like .... puri duniya kharid k apne beti k pairo m rakh de......

yes he loves shehnaz more more more than anything....but he have same place for zara in his heart n why not yar.... feathers are like this only.....their daughters are princess for them....yes every girl is not lucky like zara but yes having a father like sidharth is truly blessing for zara....

why because he bought too many things for her...no...

because when they confessed to zara that he is her father that time.....

Flashback

Shehnaaz :- baby hamare pass kuch hai apke liye... umm ek surprise

zara widen her little cute doe eyes in excitement

Zara :- kya hai mumma....ummm hum masi ko milne ja rahe...

Shehnaaz nod in no

zara :- fir aap muze park leke jaoge...