thirty eight

My blood boiled as I saw that mutt advancing towards Rian

My blood boiled as I saw that mutt advancing towards Rian. In a trice, I had him limp on the floor with blood oozing out from his head, where I had aimed my dagger at. 

"Thanks sis!" Rian shouted as he shot another one dead. 

Suddenly, my neck was grabbed from my behind. I struggled in their hold. It was three of the men choking me and holding me at the same time. My wrists were held tight. One of them had placed a dagger on my neck. I tried to kick myself out of their hold but they held me in place. 

A loud crack had our attention towards the snapped door of the ball room. It fell to the ground with a loud thud, squishing three of the masked men underneath. Loud screams echoed throughout but none of us were concerned towards it. 

"ASTREA!!" All of them screamed together. They had rage painted on their faces. Laura's eyes were welled up with strained tears, Stefano had a murderous look plastered on his blank face. Fran was burning with fury but somewhere on his face, I saw a distant expression of pain. Armani was controlling himself and Roman was ready to murder them. 

A wicked laugh resonated evilly, "Aw, the little daughter is back home?" His voice mocked us. He had a Polish accent to his words. I couldn't see him as he was right behind me. The dagger dug deeper into my neck, enough to feel pain but not to bleed. 

Papa and the idiots were also held in a captive hold. None of them had their hands on the weapons. 

We were fucked. 

My cardigan was all bloody. It dripped blood, not mine though. The smell of blood filled through my nose, driving me absolutely insane. 

"LEAVE MY SISTER, STRONZO!" Antonio yelled fiercely, his voice murderous. A weird feeling bubbled up in my chest. 

Roman, Flavio and Salvatore, the assholes, tried to step forth but that just resulted in the knife being dug deeper. I let out a hiss as I started bleeding. 

"Leave her alone, asshole. All of you teamed on one, huh? You must be weak as fuck to be scared of us." Flavio provoked them, with a smirk. Unfortunately, this backfired on us. He was enraged and shouted, "TIE THEM UP!" They twisted my arms tightly. A punch landed on my stomach and I coughed out in pain, more like pretence. 

"You want this little bitch here free, huh?" he tightly pulled my hair. My head hurt where he pulled the roots. I shut my eyes, trying to act scared, "Kneel down." His smirk was evident in his voice. 

All of their eyes hardened. "Drop your weapons." he ordered them, "Or else," I felt a sharp pain through my arm. My eyes widened as I realised, he had cut my skin using a dagger. His obnoxious laugh irritated my ears. Another cut was made right across the previous one. I didn't even flinch but Oreste, Marco, Giorgio and Savio did.
"STOP!" yelled Laura.

"KNEEL DOWN! DROP YOUR WEAPONS." he thundered at the Ferraris. Laura was held by Stefano as she cried in his arms. Her cried were muffled by her hand. 

All of them surrendered in defeat. "Let her go now." Uncle Auggy's voice came out rough but strained as they were abruptly tied to the columns in the ball room. 

The Ferraris were scared for their bambina

The Ferraris were scared for their bambina. Behind them, the Volvovs were blazing with absolute fury. 

Santiago, Luis and Izan were seething seeing their little sister bleed in pain. Helena Argyros was scared, her motherly warmth was terrified for her daughter. Stravos was angry with himself for not being able to protect his daughter. 

Outside the mansion, two cars were parked at a distance. The men in the white car recognised the security to be different. They were certain that something was wrong. They alerted those in the black one. 

They carefully but silently exited their cars and walked over the mansion. 

One shot and the man was dead. Second shot and the second one was dead. Once all of them were dead, they entered the silent mansion cautiously. 

"The ball room." Murmured one of them in a strong Spanish accent. "Luis' text" He informed them. They sternly nodded at him and made their way to the ball room, following the Spanish man who was aware about the mansion's ground plan. 

They made their way over to the ball room stepping over the dead bodies that decorated the Italian marble. The white floor was now painted in a sinfully beautiful red.

"LEAVE ASTREA!" a rough voice was heard shouting from inside the ball room. The door to the room was broken but they were hiding behind one of the columns outside the room. 

All of the men's ears perked up at her name. They dived into complex perplexity, but a sharp hiss had their gazes hardened. They recognised it too familiarly. "Please leave them alone." her voice begged, but he could identify the underlying pretence in her words.

"Fuck Rosie." the deep voice cursed for the very first time. His brows furrowed and his lips were set into a deep frown. He was worried for her but knew nothing could happen to her. After all, he completely believed in his Rose. 

Hello lovely people!

How are my awesome readers?

Here's the update I promised but this chapter will continue in the next one!

Did you enjoy it?

Stay tuned for the revelation. Even Laura doesn't know that our Astrea is the infamous assassin Electra. 

Love you all!

~Nya