Past Memories

Both of the seniors crawled away as they stared up at Deuce in terror, almost in tears.
"Th-this guy"s a total madman! That was more than 6 hits, you liar!"
The silver-haired boy shouted.

"Oh, crap! Let"s run! I"m so sorry, Mr. Chicken!!"
His red-haired friend fearfully apologized. Deuce then pointed towards Rina.
"Apologize to Rina too, knuckleheads!" he roared.

"We"re so sorry, miss!!"
Both of them said as they quickly bowed to her, got up on their feet and ran back to their dorm. But Deuce shouted to them who ran as fast as they can.
"Apologize to the eggs a hundred times before you stuff your faces next time, dope!!"
he yelled.
Grimm shrieked and stayed back behind Rina for safety.

Rina slowly walked towards him. She put her hand on his shoulder as she asked
"Deuce?"
He blinked as he looked at Rina and realised what he had been done. "Ah!!"
He yelped as he took a step back away from her. He looking at her in shame and guilt if he done something he shouldn't done at all. He gripped his head as he stumbled back,he kneel down as he said in grief but mostly to himself.
"I-I did it again... I promised myself that I"d be a model student for sure this time, and yet...!"
Rina slowly walked towards him and kneeled down to his level. Her hand slowly touch his face. This made Deuce looked at her with surprise.

What he saw was Rina 's concerns eyes.
"I wanted to be different from who I was back in middle school... I always skipped classes, and I got into fights every day."
He slowly began.

"I didn"t show respect to teachers and I hung out with a bad ilk of seniors. Even my hairstyle was pretty wild back then, too. I fought with anyone who I could fight with...I used magic even on guys who couldn"t use magic.I was an over-all bad person then."
Deuce said.
"It totally doesn"t look too obvious now, though."
Grimm said.This made Rina glanced at Grimm.

"But one night while I was hiding myself from view...I saw my mother cry and talk to my grandmother about it. She was asking her where she went wrong with raising me, and about whether she was a bad parent for how I turned out."
He cried as he remembered that day his mother crying as she asked her mother.
"But that's not it at all. She's not to blame! Everything's my fault!"
Deuce shook his head as he continued.
"That's why, when the black carriage from the prestigious Night Raven College came to pick me up, I made sure that I will never take that smile away from my mother again.I made up my mind to become a model student that my mother can be proud of. And yet...Darn it...!"
Deuce shouted as he slammed his fist against the concrete path.

"But, yanno... Is enduring all of that part of being a model student?"
Grimm asked him.
"Eh...?"
Deuce went, looking up at Grim. The blue-eyed cat spread a smirk on his face and raised a fist.
"If it were me, I"d have punched those delinquents ten more times, yanno?" His smirk fell.
"But you took care of it before I could."
Rina nodded as she said
"Deuce. You are not the one be wrong. In fact, thank you to punched them before too late."
Deuce and Grimm looked at her with confuse. What do that mean?? Rina smiled as she shook her head to dismissed their confuse. But true, she really thank Deuce. If not him, Lucario and they(legendary pokemon) definitely will appeared to punched them. Deuce chucked a little bit before said in relief.
"I see... Hehe, the chicks will probably feel at ease now, too, huh?"

Rina looked at him with confuse before said.
"Deuce, those eggs aren"t actually fertilized, so they wouldn"t be able to hatch into chicks in the first place."
This made Deuce looked at her with confuse. Both of them blinked a few time before Deuce understood what she said.
"Wh-what?!?!?! You"ve gotta be kidding me!!!!!!"
he shrieked......

With this, Rina dragged Deuce to the shop to buy eggs again. Finally, three of them back to the kitchen to help Trey and Ace. After some time, they were at the final step to finished the tart.
"Alright, the last step is to sprinkle some powdered sugar on top and then..."
Trey said as he tapped his finger repeatedly against the colander. With this, Trey finished the last step.
"We're done~!!"
Ace and Grimm both exclaimed in sheer joy.
"Hooray..."
Deuce said with much less enthusiasm as the others as he half-heartedly raised a fist in the air.Ace and Trey looked Deuce with confuse. At this moment, Rina told them.
"Let's let him be for a while."