¹' ᵃ ᶠˡᵃˢʰ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵃˢᵗ

"The past is a place to learn from,not to live in

not to live in."

»»--⍟--««
 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷

☆ ³ʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ☆
3️⃣🗣

It all started near San Francisco. The bright damp sun, the fresh peaceful sea.. Tall structured buildings. Nothing could go wrong with a day like this, right?

*Insert Red Laser Shooting *

Wrong. Here we are with a cat chasing a mouse, except the cat is a human and the mouse is a hedgehog... Nothing different.

Robotnik chases Sonic firing his missiles at him, missing each shot as it explodes on the building's windows. Sonic speeds up as fast as possible, dodging every blow as he makes his way to the streets with Robotnik following him. Robotnik continues to shoot, showing no mercy at all whilst Sonic slides the blasts and races to the road. He furrowed his eyebrows in response, whereas, Robotnik smiles enjoying the relay between him and the Blue Devil. He forcefully takes rough turns, drifting the steering wheel left and right. Sonic sprints his way to a nearby car as he jumps on the hood of the car, boosting his legs to run faster. He immediately does a backflip and quickly rushes away.

*PAUSE *

So, I know what you're thinking. Why is that incredibly handsome hedgehog being chased by a madman with a moustache from the Civil War? Well to be honest, it seems like I've been running my whole life. Is this too much? Am I going too fast?

(Y/N): Yes Sonic, you're going too fast. Fast as always!

Sonic: OH, sorry! It's kind of what I do, you know what? Let's back up.

*Sonic mimics tape-rewinding noise for flashback.*

*(Y/N) makes a funny popping sound before flashback is introduced.*

-

(Sonic): This is the island me and (y/n) are from.

(Y/N): It had everything! Sandy beaches, cascading waterfalls, public access to loop-de-loops!

(Sonic): AND I never had to catch a school bus because I could run across the entire island in less than 2 seconds!

(Y/N): But, there was no school. I KNOW, pretty sweet island right?

"Yeah!" Baby sonic cheers, running away from (y/n).

"Woohoo!" Baby (Y/N) hollers, chasing up to Sonic.

(Sonic): We were born with extraordinary powers and was both told to keep them secret.

(Y/N): And like any kid.. We did the exact opposite!