Ningguang<3 [Modern AU]

"Make way, Lady Ningguang is coming through!" One of the bodyguards announced, moving people out of the way so that she could sit down.

We were at a nightclub - everyone was drinking and dancing, everything that would be expected on a Friday evening.

---

I sipped my drink and sighed to myself. I had no interest in dancing... I simply wanted to enjoy the night, as did everyone else.

Once Lady Ningguang had settled, everyone went back to what they were doing.

Little did I know, she was keeping a 'close eye' on me. Don't get me wrong - she did not enter the nightclub knowing she would be watching me.

"The young woman over there..." She started, whispering to her one of her several bodyguards. "I like her. Please, bring her to me.

On that note, he left and approached me.

"Yes?"
I asked, noticing the tall figure in front of me.

He quickly inspected me with his eyes, checking for anything suspicious that could oppose a threat, before speaking up.
"Lady Ningguang wishes to see you. Please come with me."

"Screw it, I'll go."
I put my glass beside me and stood up, following the man to where she was sitting.

Upon seeing my arrival, Ningguang smirked and leaned back on her chair.
"We would like some time alone, thank you..."

Her bodyguards moved further away. They couldn't exactly leave, but they still made sure of her safety.

I looked her up and down.
She was wearing a tight black dress, and her silky hair was tied back beautifully.
"Come, don't be shy. Take a seat..."

She pointed down to her lap.

Though I was not completely sober, I knew my cheeks definitely reddened. I agreed and sat on her thighs.

"Y-You wanted to see me?"
Ignoring the fact that I was blushing, Ningguang laughed to herself and nodded.

"Yes, you seemed somewhat lonely... I thought it would be nice to talk to somebody, would it not?"
Her words came out so smoothly, I admired every word that she spoke.

"Of course..."

She saw some people near us making strange faces, as if they were disgusted by the position we were in.
"You know, lots of men admire me and daydream about personally meeting me..."

"Are you not interested?"

"Aha, no... I am not interested in men at all, if you could not tell."
Ningguang's long, pale fingers ran through my hair. She looked satisfied.
"And what about you, if I may ask?"

My heart started to pound a lot faster.
"I... don't know quite yet..."
Sitting on her lap made me question my sexuality though, that's for sure.

"Well, I think it is great to experiment to find out what you do and don't like. Like clothing, for example. Some clothes may not suit some people, but it may suit others."

Ningguang leaned in closer to my face.
"But, simultaneously, you should move if you feel uncomfortable."

Before I knew it, her lips were connected with mine.
My eyes widened.
The Lady Ningguang was kissing me.

"My lady, it is 1am. It is time to go."
The bodyguards came back as she pulled away. I removed myself from her lap, allowing her to move.

"Oh, already? Pity."
She put her hand on my thigh and stood up, ready to leave. "Do feel free to come to the Jade Chamber anytime. I would love to do some more experimenting with you..."