{Chapter 2}

|Chapter 2| Work and another hookup|

Venus was something else.

Fucking her felt so fucking good.

"So how'd it go?". My best but stupid friend asked.

"Huh?". I reply, to be honest, I was still watching venus walk away, watching as her ass jiggled.

"I said how'd it go with vixen?". Ernesto asked again.

"It was really fucking good man, best I've ever had.". I tell him, finally looking away from vixen... well venus.

"So who did you fuck?". I asked

"I think she's friends with Vixen, her name is Lilith.". he says.

Lilith was fucking sexy, and I just had to meet her, her cocoa brown skin, her sexy and beautiful two-colored eyes, I just had to do her

Lilith was fucking sexy, and I just had to meet her, her cocoa brown skin, her sexy and beautiful two-colored eyes, I just had to do her. Lilith isn't her real name though, her real name is Xalla, and it fits her perfectly.

"Imma call them both over then.". koa says.

"That's fine.".

"Vixen, Lilith!". Koa shouts getting their attention.

Vixen smiles and taps Lilith before they both walk over talking, trying to point at us sneakily, probably to show each other who they fucked.

"hi, boys.". Vixen says as she goes to take a seat next to Koa.

I think she broke Koa out of his shell a bit because before she could even sit on the couch Koa pulls her into his lap.

I do the same with Lilith.

"Two best friends fucking two best friends wasn't expecting that.". Lilith says as she starts playing through my curls again.

"You and me both.". Vixen says, a smile on her face.

"damn girl we haven't stopped smiling, I guess we both got dicked down pretty good.". Lilith says, a grin still plastered on her face.

"I know right.". Vixen says, her neck then gets grabbed as Koa pulls her in for a kiss.