Fifty-Nine

[|]

Lucas' POV

I moaned as I felt the harsh rays of sun on my body, warming me up. I sighed and sleepily reached out for a pillow, only to feel a warm softness. I opened my eyes and looked around the room. I shifted my gaze to my left and smiled at the sight of Jackie sleeping with her legs tangled with mine and her long dark hair framing her face.

I reached out to her face and tucked her hair away from her face. I took in the freckles on her cheeks, her pointed button nose, and her pouty pink lips that I loved to kiss so much. My eyes traced her shoulder and her arm placed on my chest.

I cupped her cheek and caressed it, loving how soft her skin was under my touch.

Memories of last night came flooding into my head and I would be lying if I said she didn't cast a spell on me. Jackie had made me feel like I was on top of the world last night. She was so soft under me and so responsive to everything I did. It made me become so hard in a second that I thought I would have come so soon the moment I entered her tight pussy.

Fuck, Jackie had been so tight that I almost forgot to pull out. I didn't want to pull out. I wanted to know what it would feel like to come into the woman I had feelings for. I had never even done such without a condom and I don't think I would ever use one with her again. I was addicted to her now.

As I stared at her beautiful sleeping face, I realized just how in love I was with her. I've never been in love before but after everything last night, I felt it. I wanted more with her, I wanted her in my life and I would do everything to make her part of my life till the end. I did not want any man to have her. I would make her mine.

Jackie moaned and rolled away from me, making me chuckle. I eyed her back and bit my lip when I saw a peek of her ass from the sheet. My stomach rumbled from hunger and I took that as a sign to get up and make food for the both of us. I sat up and leaned toward her then kissed her bare shoulder.

"Good morning, baby," I said under my breath, not wanting to wake her up.

I carefully left the bed and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and changed into fresh clothes then went downstairs to the kitchen. I started making breakfast and after fifteen minutes, I heard her walking down the stairs.

I turned around and saw her rubbing her face, hair disheveled yet cute on her. She was wearing one of her large shirts and I could not help but stare at her long legs. When she dropped her hand from her face, she saw me and smiled. I felt my heart flutter at the cute sight.

"Good morning," she said, a blush on her face.

I shook my head in amusement and walked over to her. I cupped her cheeks and leaned down for a kiss.

"I haven't brushed," she said, eyes wide and face tilted to the side.

"I don't care," I retorted and kissed her lips. I moaned at her soft lips and how I felt butterflies in my stomach. I felt my dick stir in my sweatpants, knowing I wanted her again but she was sore and needed rest.

I pulled away and pecked her lips before pulling her into a bear hug.

"Good morning, baby," I said and she giggled.

Fuck, even her giggles had me feeling strange.

"What are you making?"

I pulled away and took her smaller hand in mine then brought her to one of the kitchen stools. I helped her sit down and handed her my glass of water.

"I'm making pancakes, custard, bacon, and eggs with toast," I said and she hummed.

"Those sound delicious. I'll go brush my mouth then join you," Jackie said and got down from the stool.

I watched her leave but frowned when she turned around.

"Last night was perfect. Thank you, Lucas."

"Thank you too," I replied and she smiled with her lips pressed together.

Thirty minutes later, we were almost done with breakfast. We ate in comfortable silence but I could see that she had something on her mind to say. So, once she finished her meal, I cleared my throat.

"Is everything okay? It looks like you want to say something," I said and she nodded.

"I just want to apologize for saying what I said yesterday. It's just... I didn't want you to pay off my loan without letting me know. It hurt my pride and all."

I chuckled. "Jackie, I wasn't the one who paid off your loan. Yes, I saw how much you were owing your school but I would never cross my limits."

Her eyes were wide in shock before, swapping to a thoughtful expression on her face.

I also wanted to know who paid off her loan because after seeing that she owed over twenty thousand, I wanted to let her know that I wanted to help. Only to find out that someone already did and it angered me because I had this new urge to provide for her, to give her everything she deserved, to buy her things, and to spoil her.

"If you didn't pay for it. Then who did? I know it isn't Maddy or Axel... I'm just too shocked right now," she said and I grabbed her hand.

"You can go to your department board and ask for the details of who paid it off," I suggested and Jackie nodded.

"That's true... Anyway, thank goodness that's cleared out, now there won't be any bad blood between us. Now, I want to know how you started racing. I want to know more about you, Lucas," she said, curiosity on her face.

I cupped her face and rubbed her cheek with my thumb. She leaned into my touch and I smiled.

"Alright," I said and she grinned. She was just too cute.

"Yay," she said with a tiny clap.

I fucking loved this girl and needed her so much in my life. If I lost her, I would never forgive myself for it.

A/n: Aww, they both love each other. It was about that anyway. *—*