Chapter 10:

𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑠✌🏽💕

This chapter is a bit different from all my other chapters. This is a special for all those who've been so patient, kind, and supportive.

꧁𝐸𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦꧂

Third Person Pov:

"We'll go!"

"Excuse me." Y/n turns to Teruhashi with raised eyebrows.

If you're wondering what's going on, let me explain. The boys (aka Nendo, Kaidou, and Aren) planned to hangout, that Saiki was dragged into. Which Saiko rudely interrupted by telling them about a overly rich vacation he plans on going.

Saiko said they can join by one condition. They have to bring Y/n and Teruhashi.

"Really?" Kaidou exclaims in surprise. "It's with Saiko and it's a sleepover!"

"Yes, but everyone else is coming, right? It will be fun. Yay! I'm so excited!" She smiles brightly. 'I've been waiting for this! Of course Saiki and Y/n are going too! If they're going, then i'm going!'

"I'm not going." Y/n states before turning around and walking off.

"Huh?!"

"Wait!" Teruhashi follows behind her, trying to catch up.

"Yes, Kokomi." Y/n acknowledges her while continuing to walk down the halls.

"Why aren't you joining? Are you busy this weekend?" Teruhashi asks as she walks beside her.

"Nope. I just don't like Saiko. Actually-" Y/n pauses and stops abruptly. "Why are you going anyways? I thought you didn't like him either?" She already knows the answer but she needs to prove her point.

"I-" Teruhashi blushes and looks down. "Because. . ."

Y/n narrows her eyes. "I rest my case. I'm not going until you give me a solid and truthful reason to go.I'm sure Saiko's fine with one of us. " And with that, she turns on her heel and walks away, leaving Teruhashi to watch with an upset expression.

THAT NIGHT

Y/n lays in her room, her music playing through her speakers as she re-watches Stranger Things on her laptop for the 100th time. She has a few snacks on her nightstand with lights out so she can have a better experience.

"What are you doing in my room?" Y/n questions her pink haired friend that lays in her bed, right beside her. His head on her pillow while he looks at her with a raised brow.

"Stranger Things?"

"Yes. Now why are you here?" She asks again, pausing the show.

"I got dragged into something."

She shrugs as she gets up, snapping her fingers which turned on the lights. "Sounds like a you problem."

"I have to deal with them for a whole weekend. And I really don't want to do it alone."

"Apparently you don't ever want to deal with them alone." Y/n rolls her eyes, very annoyed. She turns towards the bed, placing her hands on her hips as she stares at Saiki. "I'm not gonna keep wasting my time helping you with your problems. I had plans this weekend."

Saiki exhales before sitting up. "Please Y/n."

She narrows her eyes, taking notice that he actually talked out loud. He even went as far as to beg with his eyes locked with hers. It may have been in a monotone but he actually begged.