Chapter Twenty-Four

(Before you start to read I found this song Called "Temporary Home" by Carrier Underwood. Ik she does country, but I thought it could be perfect for this chapter... here is the link: https://open.spotify.com/track/0d0tJF80562KcMndcBcSfM?si=bQk5SG9NQuKGG_68i_1hew)

(NO ONE POV)

Today was the day.. the day of the young boys Funeral.. William, Micheal and Elizabeth all got ready as no one even dared to speak a word to each other. Micheal felt as he didn't belong in the world. William held this guilt in his chest as he tried not to break down. Elizabeth was in the back holding the golden bear tightly. The two men got into there nice black suits as Elizabeth got into a long black dress.

Y/n hasn't shown up to work for a couple days. Being traumatized by the bloody mess in the party room. Her head was a mess and she couldn't stop crying. Y/n did get up to clean herself up and slipped into a long black dress.

This pain was holding onto everyone as it should yet shouldn't. No body understand what they all was feeling, most of the family won't show up because of how bad it was. The only people would be there is Chris's family, Y/n, and Williams Ex-wife.

  The room in place felt cold and lonely. No one dared to speak as they looked at the casket. The Director of the funeral home explain to the Ex-wife it had to be closed due to the cause of death. The bite ..  the room was filled with sorrow yet so much remorse... William kept his hand on the Casket as his lifeless eyes stared at it. Elizabeth was in (Y/n)'s arms as they both cried deeply. The ex-wife had placed a tiny smile across her face as she just stared at William. Michael looked down at his own hands where the foxy mask and the plushy stayed.

William spoked up;

   "This was no body fault... and it will be no body's fault..."

  The ex-wife also spoke up;

  "If it was no body's, then why are you going to have your own kids taken away William? Explain that" 

  William cocked his head to the side to glare at Clair. (Y/n) felt a little uneasy about this problem on this day. She and Micheal knew who killed Chris but they didn't want to say anything. Then yelling began between the two adults. They yelled back and forth about the kids and going into who's care they are going to place. They went on until (y/n) spoke up

"stop it you two.. this is your son's funeral, you guy's are acting selfish..."

  The fighting stopped as they all looked at the coffin. Michel looked down as he held the brother pale yet cold hand. All he could was feel sorrow than anyone else. He threw something in the casket, a black and yellow bracelet. To match the colors of the golden bear he loved dearly.

After a couple hours of nothing beside the music playing softly from the speakers. William turned his head to look at Y/n, telling her to give Elizabeth back to him so they can leave. Y/n gives her to William as William took Michael hands and drag him out. It was only Y/n and Clair in the room... Clair broke

  "He'll just use you.. that's all he is known for."

  Y/n spoke back

  "No, no he won't. He saved my life and teaching me to love still..."

   Clair simply respond

  "Love? He never will love you! The kids will never love you!"

  Y/n balled up her fist

  "You don't know shit. You was never was here for the kids. They saw me at their mother figure. You are just nothing..."

  (Part two is coming soon...)