Lost One ~ CH-90

"And this is the place where I met the Island Guardian, Tapu Koko for the first time!" Ash told Serena excitedly. They were standing in an open clearing in the forest, on their way to the pokemon school.

"Really? That's so amazing!" Serena smiled widely in excitement, clapping her hands together. "Somehow, you always find a way to encounter legendary or mythical pokemon." Serena added with a small giggle.

"That's right!" Ash pumped his fist. "Tapu Koko was actually the one who gave me this Z-ring." Ash released a satisfied sigh, looking up at the sky with a small smile. I hope to see you again while we're here. Ash thought.

Narrator: On their way to the pokemon school, Ash got distracted by all the things he wanted to show Serena, leading to the point where Ash and Pikachu ran off into the forest, followed by a worried Serena and a confused Lucario. Now, our heroes are back on track and closing in on the pokemon school.

"There it is!" Ash shouted, pointing towards the large structure infront of him. Serena looked on in awe, with her slightly open. She looked at the building that was perfect for a tropical climate that Alola provided.

"So this is where you went when I was in Hoenn?" Serena asked, showing some interest as she looked sideways at him. "Yeah! We've had lots of fun here, right buddy?" Ash asked Pikachu, looking over at his shoulder.

"Chuu! Pika-pi!" Pikachu cried happily, thinking back of his own memories of the school.

"Follow me, I'll show you where the class is!" Ash told Serena, taking her hand before leading her into the building.

Walking down the hallways of the building, Ash and Serena managed to find the classroom. Serena started to feel a bit uneasy and slipped her hand out of Ash's. She didn't know what to expect and felt anxious, meeting Ash's Alolan friends.

Ash noticed her removing her hand. "Are you okay?" He asked in concern, placing his hand on her shoulder. "Y-Yeah, ofcourse." She replied, quickly putting up a small, fake smile.

Ash however, knew her longer than that and saw that she wasn't really ok. "Serena, I can see it in your eyes. Nothing wrong is gonna happen. They will like you, I promise." Ash finished, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her in for a comforting hug. A small smile crept on Serena's face. "Thanks Ash, I needed that..." She spoke in a soft tone.

"Anytime. Now, let's go!" He grinned widely, releasing from the hug. She now smiled genuinely back at him while Ash turned around and opened the door.

The once noisy classroom was now filled with silence. Lucario, with Pikachu on his shoulder walked in first.

"Pikachu?"

Ash heard the voices call out his partners name in confusion. A small smirk crept on his face as he walked inside, followed by Serena who still felt rather shy.

"Surprise! Ash yelled, walking into the classroom. "Alola everyone!" He added as Serena followed right behind him. Kukui smiled at him while the rest of the class took some time to realise what was going on.

"ASH!?"

Ash and Serena had to cover their ears with their hands in order to protect them from receiving ear damage. "I knew it..." Lana muttered under her breath, narrowing her eyes. She had her suspicions from the day earlier already and they were confirmed now. Not that she wasn't happy to see Ash again. She was really glad to see her old friend again.

"Ash, what are you doing here? And who's she behind you?" Mallow questioned, breaking the silence.

"This here is Serena. We're here on vacation. Serena is my..."