Epilogue: Will

*NINE MONTHS LATER*

"Hurry Tess!" I exclaimed as Tessa, James and I hurried out of the carriage.

We reached the doors to Cecily and Gabriel's house, and I flung them open. The three of us ran down the hallway and to Cecily and Gabriel's bedroom. Outside stood Charlotte, Henry, Gideon, and Sophie.

"Are we too late?" I asked frantically.

"No, Brother Enoch just went into the room to deliver the baby." Charlotte said with a smile.

I breathed out a sigh of relief. I wouldn't miss the birth of my niece. We all waited outside of the bedroom, for about half an hour until Brother Enoch came out.

"They baby has been born. You may all go into the room now." Brother Enoch said.

We all hurried into the bedroom. Gabriel stood by their bed smiling, and there sat Cecily looking tired but happy, holding a bundle of blankets.

"Cecily." I breathed while sitting on the edge of her bed.

"Congratulations." I said and so did everyone else.

"Thank you." Gabriel said warmly.

"Do you want to hold her?" Cecily asked me with a smile.

"Okay." I said with a smile, and she passed me her daughter gently.

I looked down at my niece. Her eyes were wide open. She had green eyes and black hair. She had Gabriel's eyes, and Cecily's hair.

"What did you name her?" I asked.

"Anna." Cecily said happily.

I looked down at Anna once more. Never would I had thought that I would holding Gabriel Lightwood's, and my sisters baby. Looking at this little girl, somehow made all of the hate and bitterness for Gabriel disappear.

I looked at Cecily. She had changed so much, from being that stubborn young girl she when she tried to get me to go back to our mother and father. To now being a mother, and a wife.

I then said that words that my Parabatai, had spoken all those months ago.

"Welcome to the world, Anna Lightwood."