Party

The ride was quite. Minseok was avoiding Jongdae's stare who only stared at her through the entire ride but as soon as they arrived at the party they were separated. Jongdae had to meet tons of guests and Minseok only stared at him as he met quite some beautiful ladies too but that didn't really annoy her what annoyed her was how he smiled at them. Minseok was about to turn away when a really beautiful girl, probably in her early twenties went over to Jongdae and gave him a peck on the cheeck. It was then something burned inside her a bit.

She went to the balcony,'Who does she think she is?' she thought angrily,but why am I mad?.... Am I jealous? No Way! Jongdae is someone I only met a while ago, he's just a dangerous(Sexy) person who has a nice heart and is helping me. YUP! That's it.'She thought, feeling satisfied with her conclusion she went back in. The dance was about to start.

Minseok saw Jongdae who was surrounded by women, each one wanted to dance with him. 

Jongdae saw Minseok and he was about to call her and ask for her hand in dance but she turned away looking annoyed. Jongdae just blinked his eyes in disbelief. Minseok saw Jongin and went over to him, she liked him better. Jongin was pleased to see her and without any delay he asked "Wanna dance with me?"

Minseok smiled but then she remembered Kyungsoo, she searched for her and saw her standing behind Jongin, looking at them with hurtful eyes. Minseok was now sure that Kyungsoo liked Jongin and she said "What about Kyungsoo?"

Jongin smile, moved in closer and whispered something in her ear, which made her grin. Both Kyungsoo and Jongdae saw that and both of thought the same thing

'You both DEFINITELY DON'T FIT with each other.'

Minseok then took his hand as the music started, much to every bodies surprise MInseok was a good dancer and jongin was a great dancer. Jongin put his hand on her waist as she put a hand on his shoulder, they intervened the other hands togather and started to dance at the slow melody.

Kyungsoo and Jongdae glared at them pursing their lips but soon they were asked to dance with other people and they did. The dance ended after 5 minutes. Everybody was a bit confused why did they finish it this fast? But their curiosity was immediately answered when the music changed to dance-pop.

Everyone stared at each others faces and all of them hesitant to start the dance. Jongin looked at Minseok and smirked, she knew those eyes and she grinned back. They took the spot light and began to dance, sharp steps and perfectly in sync, everybody was amazed. Clearly enough they both were enjoying themsleves.

Jongdae and Kyungsoo just stood there with their mouths wide open, jealously taking over them. Soon they were finished and people started applauding for them,many even said they looked great together,only adding oil to the fire for the two jealous birds.

After the dance many people just went and started eating and so did Jongin and Minseok. "I didn't know you danced this good." Jongin complimented

"Well, I never knew you danced this great either" She relpied "But where is Kungsoo?" She said as she looked around.

"I don't know, I don't see Jongdae either." He replied looking around. Then suddenly the lights dimmed and there was spot light on the stage. Two people stepped forward with their mikes. It was Jongdae and Kyungsoo.

The hall stood silent as they started singing. Their voice was amazing, it was mesmerizing.They sang a song called hurt..

Your scent still remains thickly

It ties my feet

I'm like a slave to your dream

Memories like fireworks in a corner of my heart