CH. 32

hi boo baes. 🥰 you know the drill, lemme know that you're here.

also, let me tell y'all! I was cracking up at some of y'all throwing a fit over me accidentally hitting publish on this chapter! I wanted to wait until everyone was awake, cause I do be updating late as hell!

but enjoy babies. 🦦

Siraj put out his blunt, exhaling smoke from his nose. He picked up his ashtray, placing the blunt on it as he opened the sliding door. He walked inside, shutting the door to the balcony before walking into his room. Music by Future spilled out of the speaker from the bathroom where Soleil was getting ready.

Siraj placed the ashtray down on the dresser as he passed by it, while also grabbing the spray and spraying himself down, then walked into the bathroom. He saw Soleil standing in front of the mirror, running her hand over her hair. "Boy, that shit loud as hell. Could smell you before you even walked in here," Soleil said, not bothering to look his way.

"You look good as fuck," Siraj's eyes traveled down her body, she wore a black, backless halterneck dress with small cutouts on the side, teamed up with black strap up heels. Her hair was slicked into a high ponytail, as a curled bang fell in front of the right side of her face. She looked at him through the mirror, sporting a smile. He began shaking his head, pursing his lips.

"Why are you shaking your head?" Soleil slightly laughed, untwisting the wand from the tube of lip gloss.

"I'on know, you might not make it out the house ma," he told her, Soleil tried holding back a smile, becoming a little flustered. "You nervous?"

"No," she lied, applying the gloss to her lips. Despite the two now being official, the little gestures he did and the way that he was smooth with his words, made her melt inside. She believed that he genuinely enjoyed watching as she struggled to keep her composure around him.

Soleil felt Siraj place his hands around her waist as he stood behind her, he placed a tender kiss on her neck, his hands beginning to naughtily roam up her body. He cupped his hands around her breasts, giving them a tight squeeze. Soleil tucked her lips as she leaned her head to the side, exposing her neck a little more as he continued to kiss it.

One of Siraj's hands moved down towards the end of her dress, his hand beginning to slip under it. She deeply inhaled, grabbing his hands as she spun around, gently pushing him away. "Okay, stop—cause you're not about to make me or yourself Selah's fourth and fifth victim today." she shook her index finger, before turning back around to put her makeup away.

"It'll be worth it," Siraj replied, shrugging. "You ready?"

"Yes sir," Soleil answered him, zipping her makeup bag closed. She grabbed the speaker and powered it off, before walking out of the bathroom, with Siraj tailing behind her. He grabbed his keys from off of the nightstand, and Soleil went to grab her mini purse from the bed, while also putting away her makeup bag into her overnight tote bag.

"You wanna take a shot?" she heard him ask from the kitchen. She walked out of the room, hitting the light switch to turn off the lights. She saw him opening the cabinet. He turned his head towards her, waiting for a response.

"What do you have?"

He looked back towards the inside of the cabinet, "Don Julio, Casamigos, Patron, Milagro, Cuervo—" his eyes roaming over the different bottles of liquor he had, Soleil approached him, looking inside the cabinet.