42.

After a long time they all reached home. Jeon's residence. Mrs. Jeon and his brothers got out of the car but jungkook refused to leave. Taehyung was also stubborn. "I will stay with my kookie" He said.

Mrs. Bae smiled and nodded. "Sure" She said and drove off to their house. "Do you want something to eat koo?" Irene asked. Jungkook nodded and said "banana milk please" All of them cooed at him making him blush.

"As you wish koo" Mrs. Bae said and went to the kitchen to make his banana milk. Taehyung took jungkook to the bathroom and helped him take shower. Meanwhile irene set up all the things he will need after bath. For example- lotion, cream, baby powder, sunscreen, lip gloss, chapstick, blush, a comb for his hair ams two rubber bands.

Soon taehyung was back with a koo burrito in his arms. Irene squealed at the sight. She took him into his arms and kissed his cheek. She then laid him on the bed and rubbed all of the lotions, creams she brought for him.

Taehyung laughed when jungkook sneezed because of the powder. Irene then wore him the clothes of herself. It was a loose T-Shirt of her which seems like an oversized hoodie on jungkook with a pair of pink shorts underneath.

She cooed at the look of jungkook right now

She cooed at the look of jungkook right now. She then done his lips and cheeks.

*now I want you all to think of jungkook as a young bean with feminine body*

When he was ready Irene felt proud of herself. "You look more prettier than i am" Irene said and pouted. Taehyung made a disgusting face at the line. "You and pretty? Haha" He chuckled. Irene puffed her cheeks up and stared at the laughing jungkook.

Oops I change the font in between...

I am lazy yo change it again so bear with me.

Irene picked him up and squished him to death. She surely heard some bones break. It was time for taehyung to rescue.

"Hey you gurl! Leave me brother alone" He said and she loosened the grip on him. "Why do you always have to be a bone in the chicken" Irene mocked and took jungkook downstairs to the kitchen.

"Oh my koo! You look so cute" Mrs. Bae cooed. "I know right" Irene said. Jungkook nodded and grabbed his milk from Mrs. Bae. "Do you want anything else?" Mrs. Bae asked. Jungkook shook his head while sipping on his milk.

"I will make sure to make this lil tummy full" Mrs. Bae said. Jungkook giggled and choked on the milk. Irene patted his back and glared at Mrs. Bae. "What?" She said.

Jungkook had tears in his eyes after coughing so much. Irene kissed him making jungkook whine. "Don't kiss me now" He demanded. "Why not?" Irene asked pouting dramatically. "Just don't do  it" Jungkook yelled.

Irene Laughed and agreed.

Tbc💖

Any ideas for next chapter?

Okay I know this chapter is a cringe