Shot 6

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another shot! Hope you all will like it.

Don't forgot to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Swara 's attempts to begin her career with the help of social media and became a popular online singer despite Sanskar 's all attempts to break her,
She came to know his weakest side where she found him emotionally drained person and lack of care and love in him, she decided to change him by her care.

On Set!

In Vanity!

Sanskar thinking how he was with Swara yesterday,  he became emotional in front of her, both feed each other.

Sanskar : ( monologue) what the hell had happened to me yesterday, if this will continue my power will be reduce! Men's don't cry! They are strong!

He remembered his mother's words after his father's dismissed.

Sujata : Sanskar! Now you are only the men of our home, you need to be strong, men's are not weak, so stop crying! ( seeing him crying) men's are not supposed to be weak and cry, they are made to rule, you need to rule the world, you are the son of Sujata Maheshwari, you should be like her, not weak! Tears are sign of weak people,  you are strong , YOU ARE MEN!!

Sanskar: I am men!I am megastar! I can't be emotional like that too in front of my wife, my reputation will be down, she should have my fear. I born to rule, to dominate. A downmarket girl can't affect me.

He remembered he had her food and then start speaking his heart out.

Sanskar : all happened because of her food, I will not eat her handmade food from now. If I continue eating it, I will be weak and she will start dancing on my head. I have to stop this so I always control and rule her. ( smirkingly).

At Night!

In SwaSan Room!

Sanskar come out from washroom changed in nightwear, the tempting aroma touched his nose. He inhale it smiling and looks at food which Swara placed on table.

He move to go toward the food but stop recalling his decision of not having her handmade food.

Swara who is standing and waiting for him become confused seeing him stopped.

Swara : come Sanskar! Have food.

Sanskar : Maria! Maria!

Soon a maid come on door. He sign her to come inside.

Sanskar ; take this food out and bring my healthy diet food right now!!

Maria nod obediently and take the food from there confusing Swara.

Swara : what happened Sanskar? ( see him quiet) I am asking something to you Sanskar..( she go near him) are you not listening me? Why you are not replying me?

Sanskar : if you want reply then call me SM! Not Sanskar! Only my mother have right to call me Sanskar! You better call me SM!

Swara : ( take sigh) fine! I will not call you Sanskar!! ( he nod yes) but I will not call you SM also.

Sanskar : then what do you will call?

Swara : I will call aji sunte ho!! How's it?

Sanskar : whatt? Aji sunte ho? What kind of name is this? It's so tacky! Dare you call me that.

Swara : You didn't liked, then what I call you? ( think tapping finger on head) yeah! I will call Hubs!

Sanskar: what? Hubs? What's that?