Yandere MarcSteven

Steven felt sick, he felt so weak and drowsy.

"Mmm." He muttered trying to get out any words, but he was far too tired and weak.

"Shhh, it's okay. I've got you." Came a familiar voice as he looked up through his hazy eyes to see Marc.

"I'm sorry buddy, I had to sedate you." Marc whispered as Steven tried to move his arms bit his arms were restrained to something.
His mind finally cleared a little and he saw white surrounding him and looked down to see he was restrained to a wheelchair.

"Marc." He whispered feeling tears in his eyes as Marc leant forward and kissed his forehead.

"I've got you now baby, you never have to worry about anything ever again." Marc whispered holding onto Steven's face.

"W-What...what did you..." Steven slurred out as Marc ran his finger over Steven's face.

"Shhh, shhh my love. I know you're confused, I'm sorry I had to hurt you baby." Marc whispered undoing the restraints on Steven's arms and legs.

"It's lunch time buddy, I made your favourite." Marc said as he stood up and wheeled Steven through the room.
He stopped him at a table and placed a bowl of soup in front of him.

"You need to eat." Marc said sitting beside Steven and grabbing the spoon in the soup and holding it up to Steven.

"Where are we?" Steven whispered as Marc put the spoon back down.

"Inside our mind, in the psych ward. You remember it don't you?" Marc asked as Steven looked around, it looked exactly the same but there were no people, just him and Marc.

"You're not Marc." Steven growled as Marc's face darkened.

"You're delusional Steven. You're unwell, you need to realise I'm the only one you need." Marc said as Steven shook his head. He pushed away from the table and tried to stand up but ended up falling to his knees.

"Marc would never hurt me." Steven whispered as Marc knelt beside him and turned his face towards him.

"I didn't hurt you Steven. I had to sedate you so you would be safe." Marc replied pressing a kiss to Steven's temple.

"You'll understand soon my love, I promise." Marc whispered lifting Steven back up off the floor and placing him into the wheelchair.
He restrained his arms and legs again.

"See? The more you disobey the more I have to treat you like this." Marc whispered running his hand through Steven's hair.

"Marc, I don't understand why you're doing this." Steven muttered finally feeling like the sedation was wearing off.

"I know, I know you don't understand. And I wish I didn't have to do this. It's not your fault Steven, it's everyone else's fault. Everyone that hurt you or thought they could have you. It's their fault isn't it baby?" Marc said, Steven noticed how insane Marc looked now. His red eyes his dark under eyes.

"Marc you're scaring me." Steven whispered feeling a tear run down his face.

"No no no don't cry baby, no crying okay?" Marc whispered wiping Steven's tear away and looking at him in panic.

"Will you have the soup for me? Please?" Marc said as Steven looked at him and nodded.
Marc smiled and sat beside Steven and began to feed him.

"If you finish it I'll get rid of these restraints okay love." Marc said as Steven nodded, he just wanted to do what Marc said for the moment. When Marc was distracted he could break free and hopefully find Jake to help him.

--

Steven was sat on the couch in front of the old TV as Tomb Buster played. Steven was rested against Marc and Marc's arm was securely around Steven in a possesive way.
The sedative had worn off completely by now and Steven's mind rushed with thoughts.
What had drawn Marc to this?
Did his mind finally snap?
Did Steven cause this?
Steven looked up to see Marc had fallen asleep on top of him. It was the perfect moment.
Steven slowly snuck out of Marc's arms and ran out the double swinging doors.
He tried to gain control of the body but it didn't work.

"Jake!" He called out running down the hallways. He heard a banging and opened a door to see a sarcophagus.

"Bingo." Steven muttered rushing in to the standing sarcophagus. With difficulty he pulled the lid off and it came crashing onto the floor, surely waking Marc up.
Jake rushed forward and wrapped Steven up in a hug.

"Mi amor." Jake whispered as Steven held onto him tightly.

"I don't know what's happening, I think Marc's gone mad. He hurt me and sedated me and h-he seems like he lost his mind." Steven stuttered out feeling tears in his eyes again.

"I know mi amor, he hit me and knocked me out. Then shoved me in there." Jake mumbled pulling away and looking over Steven with worry.

"We'll figure a way out of this." Jake said still holding onto Steven.
Suddenly the door opened and Jake grabbed Steven putting himself first and Steven behind him.

"I thought I could trust you Steven." Marc growled as Jake glared at him.

"Looks like my tactics aren't working."