•Chapter 33•

【♚𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕♚】

My eyes open slowly, but quickly closed them back as the bright light shined in them.

I slowly raised my body up, and placed a hand on my head. God I had a mega head ache.

I looked around the room I was currently in. An all white room with different type of technology and doctor equipment.

I turned to my side and saw Matt laying on a hospital bed as well. He had just started to wake up.

"Matt?-" I took a closer look at him...Holy shit, what the heck happened to him?

He now had some type of robot eye that glowed red, and a robotic piece on his chin. He turned his gaze to me. "Y/N?...where-"

"GOOD MORNING, MATHEW AND Y/N. HOW IS OUR HAPPY PATIENT'S?" A female robotic voice said.

We turned our gaze over to a lady wearing a nurse's outfit and some type of technological mask that had a red smiley face on it.

"....Welp, something tells me this day isn't going to be normal, but yet again when have I ever had a normal day?"

"Um... Morning?" Matt said confused scratching his head. He must not remember.

"YOUR FACIAL RECONSTRUCTION OPERATION WAS A SUCCESS." Said the female to Matt.

She then turned her direction to me. Not going to lie her face kind of creeps me the fuck out. "AND YOUR BODY HAS NOW BEEN FULLY REGENERIZED. YOU ARE NOW A HAPPY HEALTHY PATIENT." Gleamed the robot.

Regenerized? What does that mean? Well now that I think about it...I feel kinda good. My body doesn't hurt anymore and I feel like I got stronger.

I looked over to my hand and saw an IV tube in it. I also saw that some type of yellow glowy liquid was being bumped into me.

"What the hell?! This looks like the same stuff I drank-....Oh no... Hell no! I am not about to become some type of Ninja Turtle."

I yanked out the tube from my hand... Then immediately regret it as it kinda hurt.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah! Enough with your technical science mumbo- jumbo!" I turned over and saw Matt yelling at the nurse. Slapping the clipboard out of her hand.

"Matt chill out." I tried to get out of the best....but saw that my leg was chained to the bed. "What the fuc-"

"Where am I? Who are you? Why is my friend chained? And what's that in your-" The robot then shoved a spoon full of gelato into Matt's mouth making shut up.

"PATIENT SEEMS TO BE SHOWING SIGNS OF DISTRESS. A HAPPY PATIENT REQUIRES COMFORT. A HAPPY PATIENT REQUIRES GELATO."

"Um excuse me? Sorry to interrupt but umm....WHY THE FUCK AM I CHAIN TO THE GODDAMN BED!?" I yelled pissed off. Then my arms, hands, legs, and body were now clamped down to the bed. Making me unable to move or get up.

"PROJECT: UMENNESKELIG, IS SHOWING SIGNS OF ANGER AND DISCOMFORT, PROJECT MUST BE HELD DOWN UNTIL FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS." Said the nurse calmly.