14

On their way of coming home, sana tried her best to understand what happened to sid suddenly. He was all fine sometime before. Then what made him this much angry?

Well, he said that she kissed that kid , that's why he is katti with her . Maybe he didn't like that? Oh no she will have to coax her bebu now!

The whole journey went like this , where Sana tried to talk and sid only sulked and made faces.

They came back home and sid went to change without saying anything. Sana took a deep
breath and thought to make something of his favorite to manofy her dear husband.

She quickly changed her saree in another washroom and wore something comfortable.

Then she made a chocolate cake for him as quickly as she could as she knew that it is his
Favourite and it can melt his innocent heart quite easily.

She kept the cake in a place and kept some choclates Too.

Then she went in their bedroom and saw that he was sitting on his bed and talking to his favourite teddy.

She didn’t talk Because she wanted to hear his conversation.

Sid: hello teddy, how are you? I hope you are fine but i am not. I am gussa with naaz!!

Sana pouted and kept hearing...

Sid :

I know aab tum puchoge ki mai naaz se naraj kyun Hoon, hai na?

Toh mai tumse ek sawal karna chahta hoon. If i consider you as my favourite teddy then how will you feel when I will love another teddy more than you?.

Mere saath bhi aisa hi hua? Aaj hum shopping gye the aur naaz ne mere saath itni masti ki par paata nahi kaha se waha ek bad boy aa gya.

Haan, I will call him bad boy Because uss ladke ne mere naaz ko kissi kiya! Siddharth ko ye bilkul nahi pasand ki uske naaz ko Koi kissi kare!!

Mai naaz ki favourite hoon na? Fir naaz kisi aur se kissi legi toh mujhe bura nahi lage gaa bolo? You understand my feelings right?

Mai naaz se Bohot bada wala katti hoon!

.

Sana smiled a little, she felt good and different after seeing her bebu's little jealousy!  It was so cuteee!

She kept the cake infornt of him and looked at him.

His eyes were glittering when he saw the delicious cake and tried to make a poker face to show his cute anger making sana chuckle!!

Sana: Aap k liye cake banaya Hai maine.

Sid: mujhe nahi khana!

Sana: thik hai. Mai akeli hi kha lungi.

Sid looked at her with wide eyes and said...

Sid : mai ek baar mana karunga toh tum mujhe dusri baar nahi puchoge?

Sana smirked but then made an innocent face saying...

Sana: Apne ek baar mein hi bola ki aap nahi khaoge toh dusri baar kyun puchunga?

Sid: ek baar toh mai mana karunga hi na? Kyun ki I want you to know that I am gussa with you.

Sana : hawww! Maine kya kiya?

Sid: tumne uss Bacche se kissi li.

Sana:. Maine nahi li hai, usne khud ki thi. Toh meri kya galti hai?

Sid: toh mai uss bad boy pe toh gussa nahi kar Sakta na? Wo konsa mera apna hai? Tum meri ho, issliye mai tumhe haaq bhi rakh saakta hoon aur tumse naaraj bhi ho saakta hoon.