Abhishree ~ Important Announcement

Dear Lovelies,

I hope you all are doing great and having fun in your lives.

I have a really important question to ask and want a genuine answer as it will include my huge efforts in terms of time, hardwork and money. So, I am expecting each one of my readers who loved Abhishree to the fullest and want to relive it again and again with better version and additional chapters. Obviously with all the flaws removed and additional Hindi dialogues.

The question is not my production but something the seed of which is recieved by your fellow audiences. I have recieved numerous requests of publishing my books, so that people can purchase hard copies and enjoy even more. Well, I am also fan of a manual library. A wooden bookshelf and lots of books that you read anytime and smile stupidly seeing them all the time. So, some of you has shown interest of buying the hard copy of Abhishree and I want a serious poll regarding below mentioned questions. Please spare a few minutes and answer soundly. I won't be replying each one of you, as I have to update Ruhani today but will read your input.

1. Do you want a hardcopy of Abhishree? Comment inline.

Yes.

No.

Now, for that you might want to know that what difference would be there from the published version.

Well, I am planning to edit it and eliminate the maximum grammatical errors.

Further, the slight flaws in the plot and here there will be removed altogether with fluency I have gained in these three years of writing.

Also, additional chapters wherever needed with complete details will be served. As Wattpad is a platform you cannot mention everything but in the hardcopy, I can. Yeah, I am talking about that. 😉

Or, if you want me add something specific or change anything related to anything in the book. Your suggestions will be entertained on discretion of the author's approval.

That means, Abhishree will be served as you want it. I want the discussion to be open minded. No fights, no arguments, just plain discussion to make the book better, regarding plot or something. Again, it's fiction, so any religious, political, historical arguments won't be entertained. Still, you can bring your point for mere attention to make me aware of your opinion.

2. If the answer to the previous question is yes. Then the main problem is than the complete book is about more than 200000 words. That means around 400 pages. Which will be a thicker and costlier book to be purchased. I do not want to keep you in fantasy world but recently the price I checked for print on demand for such pages is atleast 340 INR. This is around the cost of the book.

But, if there will be bulk printing like 1000 copies at a time the same will be turned to half which relatively decrease the price. So, if a major audience is good to go with the plan, then only it will be economical to all of you.

Now say,

Yes.

No.

I have only this much to ask. But, yeah here is an point I wanted to mention. I do not belong to a rich family, my phone's glass is broken when I am typing this. I am not willing to force any of you to buy the book, neither I can, but it will be a great support to your writer. If you could just buy it. As I will get better sources and improve myself even more, with the money I will get. No, I am not lying don't misunderstand with my job. It's not job it's training that one need to go to get professional degree. We are paid very nominal account in which we could just spent our daily conveyance only.

Also, follow Karo yarrroooo, 10k people read Abhishree, not even half of them following me. Where is the humanity and gratitude?

Me to tum sabko apne pariwar se badhke samajhti par aap log to mujhe basss one another author samajhte ho. 😭

Or jinhone in 2 saalo me bhi abhi tak vote ni kiya, vo ab to kardo. ❤️