How this works

It's very simple! We read Wattpad books and if we like them, you will soon find them in this book and in our "Book Recommendations" reading list. You don't have to scroll through endless lists of books anymore to find that next great read. You can just scroll through this book to find something that tickles your fancy.

Writers, you are welcome here. The next chapter is a submission form. Anyone can sign up any book for us to look at. You are very welcome to sign up your own work(s), too. However, before you do that, please keep in mind the following:

1. ONLY COMPLETED STORIES will end up on our recommendations list.

2. Signing up does not guarantee a spot in this recommendations book. We will read the book and decide whether we want to recommend it.

3. We do not give feedback. If you want feedback on your story, this is not the right place. We would suggest that you check out Flourish, our review book, or Lost Dreams, our book club.

4. We do not promise votes or comments on your book. In fact, it is very likely that our reader will not comment much. Sometimes we just want to read.

5. Last but definitely not least: If you don't get a spot in this recommendations book, that does not mean you're a terrible writer. We are writers ourselves. We know it hurts when you put yourself out there and don't get the response you'd hoped for. But please remember that judging a story is incredibly subjective. If we didn't choose your story, there may be a ton of different reasons for that. It may be a case of having a little too many grammatical errors, or it may even be simply that the story didn't resonate with us. That doesn't mean other people won't like it. We encourage everyone to keep writing, keep developing yourselves, and keep creating the best stories you can.