Chapter 118: as expected

The voice on the other end of the phone seemed very weak.

Weakness in speaking.

The words "Su-style funeral company" were a little stumbling when the other party read them.

Compared with his younger voice, it seemed a bit abrupt.

"Yes."

Su Chen was stunned and replied.

Hearing such a young voice, it was immediately unclear why the other party was calling.

The voice fell, and the other party seemed to pause for a moment.

Then he asked:

"I saw your company's ad that it's possible to order a very mysterious funeral, right?"

In a weak tone, he actually managed to ask this sentence smoothly.

Su Chen was a little surprised, but still maintained his tone:

"Yes, creating mysterious and awe-inspiring funerals for customers is our company's service tenet."

Listening to Su Chen's words, the other party paused again.

As if adjusting his strength, every reply seemed a bit difficult for him.

Soon, he spoke again:

"Can you send me the location of your storefront? I'll take a look!"

"Okay, if it's not convenient for you, we can also come to serve you."

Su Chen responded with a complex expression.

After that, the location of the storefront was shared with the other party.

Is it another young customer?

The doubts in my heart rose, but there was nowhere to solve it, and I could only wait for the other party to come to the store.

......

Taning County, Patrol Bureau.

After Jiang Yan took over the matter, the entire patrol bureau became more lively.

The patrol bureaus in other places showed unprecedented active cooperation, and the relevant actions of the case were carried out very smoothly. It may be that the Internet violence caused everyone's anger, or it may be because of sympathy for Jiang Yansheng's previous experience. Local governments attach great importance to this matter, so cooperation is very active.

Li Ju, who has been busy with this matter, was still worried that this matter would be difficult to handle, or even have a bad impact.

Finally relieved.

Unexpectedly, the matter here was not over yet, and the people from the mysterious bureau came to the door.

An old man walked into the director's office with an expressionless teenager.

"Elder Qin, it's you! I've admired your name for a long time!"

When Bureau Li saw Mr. Qin again, he had already recognized the identity of the other party.

Speaking of which, this old Qin is still one of his predecessors. The old Qin also came out of the special combat team, and he was a veteran-level figure. Later, he did not know what kind of adventures he experienced and joined the mysterious bureau.

This is a high-ranking, but always weird department.

After receiving the call from the Mystery Bureau that day, Bureau Li was ready to welcome the members of the Mystery Bureau.