Chapter 119: Ha ha

When Yan Xiao saw the call from the boss on the screen of his mobile phone, he couldn't help feeling refreshed. Like a student who was being checked for homework, he hurriedly answered the phone.

Breathing was a little tighter.

"Hello? Hello, President Wang!"

After the call was connected, Yan Xiao greeted him very skillfully.

A middle-aged man's voice came from the other end, which seemed to be somewhat angry:

"Xiao Yan, why didn't I see you in the office? Where have you been? Didn't I ask you to work overtime to get the report on NT? Why didn't you see you before you got off work?"

"Mr. Wang, I reported to you this morning that I took an afternoon off today. I'm not feeling well these days. I'm going to the hospital for a further examination."

In the face of the boss's somewhat angry accusations, Yan Xiao kept reminding softly.

Although Mr. Wang forgot to ask for leave, his behavior was as if he had done something wrong himself.

Hearing what Yan Xiao said, the attitude on the other end of the phone eased a bit, but the voice was still cold:

"I remember you just asked for leave two days ago, right? You young people, you are going to ask for leave for big things. You will also ask for leave and you will also ask for leave. Do you still want to do your work? If you are like you, how can the company operate? down?"

"Well, I will try my best to avoid taking leave! I went to the hospital for a check-up two days ago. The check-up report came out today, and the hospital told me to go and pick it up."

Yan Xiao suppressed the unhappiness in his heart and said respectfully.

Today is obviously Saturday, so I have to ask for a day off!

He even had to speak respectfully to the boss like a grandson.

The pressure of life forced Yan Xiao to dare not speak out.

Originally, I promised to have two-week breaks when I joined the company, but since I joined the company, I have not stopped working overtime. As a result, I have been in the company for two full years, and I have not enjoyed the double-holiday happiness. I work overtime every weekend. Year round!

However, the boss still felt that he did too little and the working hours were too short.

Overtly and secretly 'calling' Yan Xiao, asking him to come early and leave late to work more overtime, and on weekends, there are all kinds of deadly serial calls!

Now the dark circles on Yan Xiao's face are the 'criminal evidence' of the boss's exploitation.

Although he was very uncomfortable, Yan Xiao could only lower the bottom line again and again for this job.

There is no way, if you want to survive, you can only compromise.

In the face of the boss's yin and yang tone, he ruthlessly blamed himself and urged things at work.

Yan Xiao replied calmly, with a respectful tone:

"Ah? Does it have to be done within today? I don't seem to be in a hurry, do I?"

"Uh, okay, I see."

"Then I will work overtime at night, don't worry!"

"Okay, it's nothing, I'll hang up first! You're busy!"

After agreeing to the unreasonable request to work overtime, he hung up the phone.

Yan Xiao is different from the old fritters who have been employed in the company for many years. After graduation, he worked hard outside for a few years, saved some money, and learned relevant knowledge for a period of time, and finally managed to squeeze into this investment company. one year.